Should I text my ex that I haven't been with for over a year?

So, my boyfriend and I actually broke up like 1-2 years ago, and I mean we have both moved on and everything but lately I have reached enlightenment on myself and I've realized how much the end of the relationship was my fault, and how rude I was and how bad I could have made him feel. I really want to clear my conscious because now I'm dreaming about him like crazy and it's confusing my emotions. I really want to own up to my mistakes and genuinely say sorry. I'm wondering if I should text him and apologize or would that be weird and uncalled for?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I really want to own up to my mistakes and genuinely say sorry. I'm wondering if I should text him and apologize or would that be weird and uncalled for?"

That depends, do you honestly just want to apologize, or are you hoping to open the lines of communication again and maybe get back together with him?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Has he moved on? is he seeing someone? Seriously, Leave him alone. It sounds like you're doing it for selfish reasons. You really think an apology is going to ' make him feel better if he still has feelings for you? This might mess him up and make him think there might still be something there.

0|1
    0|0
  • just leave him alone!
    if you were the one who actually messed things up, the poor guy must have had a hard time getting over it anf now that he has moved on, dont try and open up old things again!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well... if its for apologizing there no point in not doing that , just say that u have realized that u... And... Plus...
    And every thing goes straight but be sure make him feel that its truly of u

0|0
    0|0
  • If you need it to give your self closure then go for it. If not leave it alone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes