Should I text my ex that I haven't been with for over a year?

So, my boyfriend and I actually broke up like 1-2 years ago, and I mean we have both moved on and everything but lately I have reached enlightenment on myself and I've realized how much the end of the relationship was my fault, and how rude I was and how bad I could have made him feel. I really want to clear my conscious because now I'm dreaming about him like crazy and it's confusing my emotions. I really want to own up to my mistakes and genuinely say sorry. I'm wondering if I should text him and apologize or would that be weird and uncalled for?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• "I really want to own up to my mistakes and genuinely say sorry. I'm wondering if I should text him and apologize or would that be weird and uncalled for?"

That depends, do you honestly just want to apologize, or are you hoping to open the lines of communication again and maybe get back together with him?