I'm married...does that make you want me?

So ever since I got married I noticed I have been getting a lot of female attention. If I take my ring off it goes away. I've actually been testing this and it's the same every time.

Are you attracted to married men? Do women do this because I'm taken and they think it's ok to flirt like crazy because it won't go anywhere?

Guys has this happened to you?

85

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever since I got engaged I've had more attention from men then I used to get, especially if I'm alone. If I take the ring off, it stops. I believe that people want what they can't have.

I'm not attracted to married men. I have no desire to be a home wrecker or get involved in somebody else's relationship.

• So you know exactly what I mean!

• Yeah I do, absolutely. Humans compete for mates. So somebody who is obviously taken already is generally viewed as more attractive than somebody who is single. The thought process is generally "someone else finds them attractive, so therefore they must be attractive", if that makes any sense. There is a thrill in thinking that you can outdo somebody else, in this case, taking their mate.