I'm married...does that make you want me?

So ever since I got married I noticed I have been getting a lot of female attention. If I take my ring off it goes away. I've actually been testing this and it's the same every time.

Are you attracted to married men? Do women do this because I'm taken and they think it's ok to flirt like crazy because it won't go anywhere?

Guys has this happened to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever since I got engaged I've had more attention from men then I used to get, especially if I'm alone. If I take the ring off, it stops. I believe that people want what they can't have.

I'm not attracted to married men. I have no desire to be a home wrecker or get involved in somebody else's relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you know exactly what I mean!

• Yeah I do, absolutely. Humans compete for mates. So somebody who is obviously taken already is generally viewed as more attractive than somebody who is single. The thought process is generally "someone else finds them attractive, so therefore they must be attractive", if that makes any sense. There is a thrill in thinking that you can outdo somebody else, in this case, taking their mate.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No I'm not attracted to married men, but it's nice to be able to relax and talk with a guy and know that it's not going to go anywhere. It's like talking to a gay man or a female friend. There's no pressure. It may come across as flirting but I don't intend it that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been attracted to a married man, only in the future when it's my husband.

I'm not a home wrecker

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope I don't go after married men - why ruin another's woman's home

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not. There is nothing you could do for me

1|0
    1|0
    • Do you think it's because someone choose to marry me so I'll make a good mate and they want that as well? I'm just really confused on this whole thing.

• I have no clue by some women do it. Maybe its to see if they can take you away from her

• They probably want some no strings attached sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to men, married or not.

Nothing will come of anything if he's a taken man, of course.
    I don't chase taken men, but I have crushed on them before.

2|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not attracted to married men. I don't like sharing.& I would rather be respectful of 2 people's relationship because that could be me in another girl's shoes wondering if my guy was cheating or talking to other girls or them talk to my guy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Most women aren't going to be more interested, but the ones that are, become very aggressive. I actually saw a guy lie and say he was single just so the woman would leave him alone. The woman immediately started to ignore him, and target one of the guys that claimed to be married. I think a lot of women like the thrill of stealing another woman's property.

3|0
    0|0
  • They are probably just people who want what they cannot have. They probably would enjoy the thrill of "stealing you." I've slept with married women before but it was not for that reason. But I noticed guys saying here too that once they got a girlfriend, the girl's friends would come onto them.

2|0
    0|0
  • "Do women do this because I'm taken and they think it's ok to flirt like crazy because it won't go anywhere?"
    I'd wager that is the gist of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahah this is relevant to my interests :)

0|0
    1|0
    • Haha...well any experience with this?

• Not really. Once I wore a ring as a joke with a female friend and everyone in my office thought I got married. Once 40 year old with a bf said I'd "finally become a man". LMAO as if. One hot girl at Indian buffet was giggling with her friend. She seemed into me but I think she backed off because of the ring.

• It's already proven. A man is viewed as More attractive when he is already committed, by the MAJORITY. 80% of women also find that only, ONLY 20% of men attractive. So in that 20% with half of those being married Women would only have 10% of the male population deemed good enough for them.

80% of men find close to if not more than 90% of women attractive enough. So all those "All women are beautiful " ads are complete nonsense being Men shouldn't have to chase after 100% of the female population and women only after 10%.

So you have 80% of women chasing after the smallest group. And unless these men don't have sex with these women that would mean 80% of women wouldn't get laid. So who's fault is it that Married attractive men cheat? Men for being in the minority or the massive amount of women who put the demand on the smaller group of people?

This is why you see women "Upgrade" more so than men. Men don't need to upgrade being the are just fine with the majority of the female population. Being in the 80% of unattractive males getting boosted into the 20% because of marriage puts them at a GREATER place to get laid compared to the loser 80% they were before.

An Average dude getting married ( with average to good looks ) is like putting a super model/ p*rn actress into a bar on a Friday Night after spending the past 20 years in the jungle on a deserted island screaming for help!

1|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes