how do i get back with my ex? What to do?

we broke up just recently. i know he loves me and i love him so much. the situation is not being very friendly with us but i want him back. I want him back in my life, he was the one who broke up with me... how do i do it? I don't care if i will look crazy or anything, i just want him back. i will fight for him because i know that he loves me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should care if you look crazy. Crazy will chase him away quickly. IF he broke up, he's just not that into you.

• I don't care about other people

• So i'll do everything to have him back. I'll fight because he loves me.

• okee dokee

What Guys Said 2

• why did he break up with you?

You know he loves you... well you know that you believe that he loves you. he may have said it to you, but unfortunately people can fall out of love.

try not to presume or assume anything about how he feels

• He said he loves me.

• be careful not to convince yourself he is feeling what you hope he feels.

• I know he loves me! He said so and i can feel it, we're just in a situation where it's kind of hard to be in a relationship. But he loves me so i'll fight for him no matter what.

• Why? Are you sure this is love that your feeling? Or maybe fear? Fear that you'll end up alone? Or maybe that'll you'll never find someone like him again? If you love him just let him go and be open for him to return. Let him go be him and if he comes back great and if he doesn't be happy for him. That's love.

• I don't fear being alone. I love him and i know it very clearly. I feel it. I don't know how to explain it, i guess there are no words to explain how but i know in my heart and mind and soul that i love him. He did it for me bevause he thought it was the best for me but not, i will fight for the person that i love. As long as he loves me i will fight for him.

• Oh no I've been in love and I've felt exactly what your feeling right now. And just like how I felt back then I know your not going to listen to me so please go ahead and try your best to get him back. Good luck

• Yes i will do everything to get him back because i know that he loves me and i love him more than anything.

What Girls Said 1

• Why did he break up with you?

• Because we were in a long distance relationship and he said jts unfajr on me.

• Then I think you should talk to him about it, and try to work it out.