Girls: What makes a girl cheat on her boyfriend?

What things will make a girl cheat on her boyfriend

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont aggre with girls who can blame cheating because of lack of attention and affection intheir relationship.If you think that the current bf doesn't care enough and the new guy could do better for you, it is completely reasonable to end with him and be with the other guy instead.Not to be unfair to the guy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know. What makes guys cheat on girls? I guess it's the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom, bad sex, lack of emotional support and/or romance

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheaters are usually afraid to be alone and feel entitled to special treatment. It's a character flaw that causes it - make it female.

If something isn't working, you should end it or work on it. Not sneak around.

0|0
    0|0
    • That should say male or female...

• he is directing the question at females. as a male i think he knows why males cheat.

• I don't think there's a difference.

What Guys Said 2

• There's a lot of "reasons" but it doesn't justify them. The cheaters usually justify it in their head though by making up some excuse and repeating it in their head over and over again. It could be anything like "He didn't call me last night" to "He hurt my feelings."

0|0
    0|0
  • women who cheat do so because they hate feeling lonely, or are always looking to upgrade if they aren't very happy with their men. and then there are the ones who just can't stay with one man and have to be hos.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes