Christians fail again ignorance runs high with the "All knowing Father"?

So I asked some Christians about their religion. I asked them

How Christianity effected society through history. What role did it take place in art history and how did the use of older works from civilizations prior inspire it's current being.

How was the bible formed and why was Christianity original formed? How did, who did and when did it get decided to make one unified bible? Who made the choice to remove and exclude certain texts from the bible?

How did the roles of kings and queens effect how the bible was spread throughout the world? How did/does older faiths that predate the Christianity, Predate Egypt even effect the bible?

Ok how does two goats having sex near a bush alter their biology?

If God is Almighty and powerful than how did he lose a wrestling match with a moral man? If the entire world was flooded how does 90% of the worlds sea life still exist? ( if you know basic marine biology you would get this )

But apparently them not knowing much of the Bible makes ME the bad person? How because I know more of history than you?
"History is written by the victor", well if the church is so massive that would mean Its writing history and even then you still dont know it!

It's like having an American run for president who doesn't know American History. Does not know how the government is run. But hey he knows a few lines from Pearl harbor!

57

Most Helpful Guy

• "Ok how does two goats having sex near a bush alter their biology?"

I didn't really read past that part but I would like to know more about the 2 goats that had sex near a bush.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Cool thanks for BA, but I am still left wondering...

• Jacob also wrestles with God all night on the ground and wins.

• Ah ok that's interesting.