I want my ex boyfriend back but he has a new girlfriend?

I really want my ex back but he has a new girlfriend and he always talks about me and has pictures of me on his laptop I don't know why? And I went out with his cousin Cameron and he always talks about me to Cameron and he asked Cameron to ask me out for jay but Cameron forgot and then I asked Cameron to ask jay out for me and jay said maybe even though he has a new girlfriend, so does jay still like me or what?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Unlike girls, boys always talk about their Ex's nothing new. I don't think he still likes you or something like that.