My ex texted me hey yesterday?

My ex texted me hey yesterday. I never replied. I want to talk to him badly but I know it won't go anywhere. I want him to change his ways. Should I keep ignoring him? Will it make him miss me? Was I wrong to ignore him?

I technically broke up with him, tried to get him back, and he didn't seem interested.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• "I know it won't go anywhere." Don't waste our time with how you know you shouldn't waste your time.

Cut the shit and get your act together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not text him back under any circumstances. You broke up with him for a reason and just because your feeling lonely or that you miss him it does not dismiss that reason. Do you want to risk another goodbye? If so go right ahead, but if not delete the text and his number. Stop wondering if he misses you and move on, it's harsh I know but it's the only way to get past it xxx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE