He's married but he's interested in me? Should we have a relationship anyway?

there's this man I work with he's 30+ years of age he is married but whenever he sees me he stares. The other day he saw me and made sure he had a conversation with me. today was different he was sitting in a chair he looked disheveled he seemed like he was in a bad mood, but when he saw me he started to smile at me and just stare until I left the building. I have no idea if he is interested in me or if I'm just imaging things. He always stares and flirts with me I'm really not sure? So does he like me or is this all in my head?
He constantly flirts with me checks me out etc. He always finds some reason to talk to me no matter what.

88

Most Helpful Girl

• What? No. Don't be a homewrecker. He is obviously not that good a man if he's willing to cheat on his wife. Find a man of your own.