He's married but he's interested in me? Should we have a relationship anyway?

there's this man I work with he's 30+ years of age he is married but whenever he sees me he stares. The other day he saw me and made sure he had a conversation with me. today was different he was sitting in a chair he looked disheveled he seemed like he was in a bad mood, but when he saw me he started to smile at me and just stare until I left the building. I have no idea if he is interested in me or if I'm just imaging things. He always stares and flirts with me I'm really not sure? So does he like me or is this all in my head?
Updates:
He constantly flirts with me checks me out etc. He always finds some reason to talk to me no matter what.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What? No. Don't be a homewrecker. He is obviously not that good a man if he's willing to cheat on his wife. Find a man of your own.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If he's married, then leave him be. Don't become homewrecker. You sure wouldn't like it if your (hypothetical) husband cheated on you with some girl from his job.

Put yourself in his wife's shoes.

3|1
    0|0
  • he's a loser. he's married and I bet he wants to sleep with you anyway.
    No don't go ahead and have a relationship anyway whats wrong with you? He has a wife, maybe children.

Don't be some two bit home wreckin ho,
    Thats what you are if you do it :P

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't understand why you would even consider getting involved with a married guy. You would be sinking down to his level, and you'd both be there in the mire. You would be causing pain to his wife and family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you think that there is a good reason to be the other woman, and want to ruin a marriage. Walk away and leave it. This is just bad news.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do unto others what ye would want done to thyself.

Have a code. It's what separates us from the animals.

1|1
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter if he is interested in you

he's married. don't bother.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes people it was sarcasm. Come one married men won't leave his wife, and I also said. Go ahead and help him break his vows; does that sound like encouragement?

I guess it does since I received 3 dwnvotes

• sarcasm can be hard to detect. but I've sort of grown accustomed to your brand of humor

• Hahah, thanks

• dont go after him. last thing you need to do is go after a married man

1|2
    0|0
    • Yes people it was sarcasm. Come one married men won't leave his wife, and I also said. Go ahead and help him break his vows; does that sound like encouragement?

• Show All
    • lol, i wasn't

• Don't follow an illusion. He won't leave his wife for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not because he likes you and jokes , is nice with you that he'll dump his wife.

What Girls Said 7

• I say go for it, you are ONLY... helping him break the vows he took with his wife. If you do he WILL leave his wife for you, because YOU make him happy.

0|2
    2|1
    • I sense some sarcasm

• i hope it is sarcasm because i would lose total respect for her if she meant that

• No no no he's married and he's being an ass by staring at you and not respecting his wife even though she isn't around. He's not respecting his WIFE what do you really expect from him if you were just his GIRL?

0|0
    0|1
  • Rule of thumb. If you are attractive or not ugly... A lot of married men will flirt with you and look at you. They are men and their brains are located where their balls are. That dies not mean they don't love their wives and that definitely doesn't make you special or better than their wives. So understand what is going on and never date a guy unless you are 100% sure he is not married. Cause by the way... Some guys lie about that too and who do they blame in the end? You of course! Don't be naive and guard that heart of yours for single men.

0|1
    0|2
  • Depends. How Does he flirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you want to be called a homewrecker, then leave him alone

0|1
    0|0
  • NO.NO.NO.
    Why would you cheat with him? He's married. Wait until he leaves his wife before you even go there.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes