How do I break up with this girl?

I've been going out with this girl for a about a month and she's really into me. I have given her her first kiss. I feel as if she's suffocating me. My life is pretty busy with schoolwork and home life and I just can't really find time for a relationship. If anything its bringing me down. Also my parents would kill me if they found of if I was dating ( They're extremely strict) I'd still like to be friends with her but I just don't want to go out with her.

Can someone give me some advice of how I can let her go easy?

(I have already tried working out the relationship, it hasn't worked and I need to break up with her soon)

40

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should just straight out talk to her but dont:
    - say it over text
    - say that its not you its me :P
    - make her feel that u got tired of her
    - lie about it just explain ur situation as u did in ur question