Should I help my ex gf or am I making a bad mistake?

Today I contacted my ex gf. We broke up about 3 weeks ago and she wanted to talk with me.
I jaw dropped when I heard her news! First off, we were in along distance relationship (different countries) because she studies abroad. She is completely broke and her parents don't even know it! She can't pay her rent and her university! All of a sudden she asks of me 500 pounds to pay her debts and this Fall she will come to my house and try to find a job so she can pay me back! She also said that we will be friends with benefits and nothing else! She admitted that once she has saved enough money, she will dump me again and take her way alone!
Now the question is, do I help her or not? It was difficult for me to trust her and that's the main reason we broke up. But how cruel and cold hearted can she be to take such advantage of me? It is obvious she has mental problems and that's why Im thinking of helping her! She is completely lost!
Please guys! Answer, what would you do in my place?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• she admits that you mean nothing to her other than the 500 pounds. she is using sex to get the 500 pounds from you. dude you are never going to see her in real life. she is just trying to scam you out of money. and i am willing to bet 500 pounds that she will ask you for more money after you give her those 500 pounds

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I had a guy do that to me...it drained the life out of me..year on still recovering i hear men take it harder when they get screwed over like this
    2 choices..tell her to fk off and be relieved
    Or be like me pick up fhe pieces of your dignity and self respect off the floor and spend years glueing it back together

Mmm tough choice...becos im miserable right now...wish i picked a...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes already has and wants to take more advantage. Like VENOMM said"she admits that you mean nothing to her other than the 500 pounds. she is using sex to get the 500 pounds from you. dude you are never going to see her in real life."

If you help her, you are welcoming her problems, and hurt that she is going to cause you cause you care about her and she doesn't value you at all.

Just ignore her

0|0
    0|0
  • Don´t help her. Really. You´ll only get hurt more than you already are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats not okay. Money is a funny thing especially someone being so far away. Tell her you'll send half and see how she reacts.

0|0
    0|0
  • She basically admitted that all she is going to do is use you. If I were you, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No don't help her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Open your eyes she is just using you for the money , you broke up for that reason so when you cut ties you should have kept going and don't look back

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no. Don't help the bitch. Let her suffer financially (if she even is)

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll take the money and run. Don't do it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes