Should I help my ex gf or am I making a bad mistake?

Today I contacted my ex gf. We broke up about 3 weeks ago and she wanted to talk with me.
I jaw dropped when I heard her news! First off, we were in along distance relationship (different countries) because she studies abroad. She is completely broke and her parents don't even know it! She can't pay her rent and her university! All of a sudden she asks of me 500 pounds to pay her debts and this Fall she will come to my house and try to find a job so she can pay me back! She also said that we will be friends with benefits and nothing else! She admitted that once she has saved enough money, she will dump me again and take her way alone!
Now the question is, do I help her or not? It was difficult for me to trust her and that's the main reason we broke up. But how cruel and cold hearted can she be to take such advantage of me? It is obvious she has mental problems and that's why Im thinking of helping her! She is completely lost!
Please guys! Answer, what would you do in my place?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• she admits that you mean nothing to her other than the 500 pounds. she is using sex to get the 500 pounds from you. dude you are never going to see her in real life. she is just trying to scam you out of money. and i am willing to bet 500 pounds that she will ask you for more money after you give her those 500 pounds