Pissed off! Should I cut him out?

Long story short. This guy I really like asked me out and would joke about marrying me, always seemed interested, would say "I love you" a lot to me, etc. I was willing to go out with him, but him and this other girl Ashley acted like they were boyfriend and girlfriend. He has her as his "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Instagram, and even my one guy friend said they have been dating. He has some pics of her on his Fb and Instagram.

Also, he even said to me awhile back that he was onto something good and he felt like they were going to lead to dating and then when I would ask "are you guys dating?" he would always reply "No" He always denied it to me. Even one time when me and him went to a store and he said "So was this our first date?" I said "No, you have girlfriend, Ashley!" He got all silent and didn't say anything.

They also constantly defriend and befriend each other on FB. He recently defriended her and this other girl who we all know, her name is Danielle, posted a quote and he said underneath it "Ashley's quote for sure!" Dani said "Don't start" He said "Not starting anything at all!" She said "You never know with you two!" He said "We don't even talk. Sucks bad. I miss her more than anything, but whatever I gotta go to sleep goodnight lol"

It pisses me off that he misses her, but yet it seems like he doesn't miss me at all. he only has seen me like 3 times in the last 4 months. he still flirts with me and I am just sick of it! He seems to put her on top priority when she hasn't done anything that I have done for him. I helped him out emotionally and helped him when in need. He also gets extremely jealous of others guys to the point sometimes he'll scare them away. He even said "You're my girl" one time, so then why does he get jealous if he has Ashley? Why does it matter? Should I just cut him out? Any thoughts? Please share! Thank you for reading!

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems to me like they are just "seeing" each other, but not in a commitment. I feel that he wants the same from you, but you're his back up.
    My suggestion? If you're into this guy, then don't have any hopes for a relationship - just casually date and enjoy the romance if you're that type.
    If you're not into this guy, or you only want a relationship and nothing casual, doesn't hurt to cut him off.

• Yeah, you're right! Yeah, I don't think I would be open to commitment from him. I am the type though that doesn't get into relationships, but I love and care a lot about him that I don't think I would be ok with being friends with benefits 's or a "side girl" lol. But I think you're right, and thanks a ton, my friend! lol! :)

• Ooops, I mean I think I would be open for commitment.