Partner admitted infidelity, how do i get over it?

My husband has finally admitted to me that he was going to massage parlors for naked massages with happy endings and baths. After threatening him with divorce he admitted everything. He has been cheating for the whole of our marriage and while we were dating as well. How did i miss that out? he told me did more with the women but i refused to hear more as i am already on pills. This won't do good to me. A divorce is definite, but how will i forget? i tried everything but i always get back to where i started.

I think that i am unable to get rid of the images of a woman rubbing him all over. I think he did more with her tough. My son will not benefit from this either.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• That is disgusting. I think you should just remember that he is a lying, manipulative and selfish pig, and that you're far better off without him.