Partner admitted infidelity, how do i get over it?

My husband has finally admitted to me that he was going to massage parlors for naked massages with happy endings and baths. After threatening him with divorce he admitted everything. He has been cheating for the whole of our marriage and while we were dating as well. How did i miss that out? he told me did more with the women but i refused to hear more as i am already on pills. This won't do good to me. A divorce is definite, but how will i forget? i tried everything but i always get back to where i started.

I think that i am unable to get rid of the images of a woman rubbing him all over. I think he did more with her tough. My son will not benefit from this either.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That is disgusting. I think you should just remember that he is a lying, manipulative and selfish pig, and that you're far better off without him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like the guy is just a dick. That is if you were putting out and taking care of his needs. NO, I'm not suggesting that cheating is ever justified, but it makes it a whole lot easier for the guy if he is only getting layed once every 6 months. So far as to how to get over it. Depends on if you want to be vindictive or not. Best way is probably to completely write him off as not being your problem anymore and totally pit him out of your mind. Easier said than done I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he went that far. He had sex. You never it all out I am sure... Truthfully it means he was bored in bed and most likely still loves you. In his mind I bet it is just sex. If you love him and can forgive? Then spice up the bedroom. Do a kinky role-play wear sexy stuff... That's my two cents

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you really think i care after what he has done? he went there to get massaged and washed by prostitutes, how can i forgive? i would never forgive someone like that. Those places disgust me. No that lady told me he only got a massage and shower, no sex but there is no big difference tbh.

• How common is that where you're from?

0|0
    0|0
    • Not common at all.

• Show All
    • You need to look for "therapeutic massage" if you see that then they are legit. If they say just "massage" or oriental massage etc it's a brothel.

• Got it. Good to know.

What Girls Said 2

• You are at a time being your most fragile. I'd say go talk to your family or anyone that's close to you. Do activities with them to unwind and take your mind off the shock and pain of the problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • at the moment it is not possible to move on, it would take a long time to have the wounds heal..
    please dont hate him because if you do so his image will forever be imprinted on your mind..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes