Ideas to get revenge on my ex?

Because of my ex he ruined my relationship with my dad. I need ideas on how to get my revenge on him! You should know, while we dated back in high school he did smoke weed. Not sure if he still does. I'm cringing at the fact I went out with him...what was I thinking. Anyways ideas are appreciated!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should to a brother or a trusted guy friend about this lol. Cuz we will never fully know the situation.. how you know about the weed. Where does he get it from

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because I saw him do it and he gave me some to try. He had connections in high school. This was like four years ago.

• Show All
    • Haha I guess. Yeah I could warn his current gf. Thank you! I don't have FB anymore!

• Thanks for mh. :)
      I still do feel like beating him up though cuz some of the most loser thing to do is to involve your parents as a backup plan and he knows that was your weakness since you're muslim and family values are very important..

He needs to be kicked where it hurts. Yeah his gf can be warned that he used such a tactic towards you. Can you tell me more about him. What does he like, what does he do. Is he a hypocrite, good boy in front of others?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• best revenge, is living life to the fullest. if you try and get real revenge on someone, karma will come back and bite you in the ass. aren't you muslim anyway, non believer of violence/revenge?

0|1
    0|0
    • I guess you're right. True it's against Islam but nobody is perfect. I am just confused. Thanks for reminding me

• Make some headed paper forca local hospital and include the phone number everything. Send a letter on said paper telling him that a recent partner has tested positively for HIV and he needs to contact the hospital ASAP between 9 and 5 Monday to Thursday. Make sure said letter is delivered on a Friday ... job done

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck his brother, or best friend. Tell everyone that he has a little dick, tell everyone that he has a gay fettish. Whatever... You know, the usual crap that pissed off women do. Lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you should not try to get revenge because by doing so, you make yourself just as bad as him.

0|0
    0|0
  • The payback thing never really works... Just wait long enough and he will try to connect with you again. (it happens a lot) then just say you have no interest in waiting him again because he I an immature boy. And you need a man. Good luck

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• lol judged on your maturity lvl you were a perfect match

1|0
    0|0
  • Let it go.. Get over it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes