Ideas to get revenge on my ex?

Because of my ex he ruined my relationship with my dad. I need ideas on how to get my revenge on him! You should know, while we dated back in high school he did smoke weed. Not sure if he still does. I'm cringing at the fact I went out with him...what was I thinking. Anyways ideas are appreciated!

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should to a brother or a trusted guy friend about this lol. Cuz we will never fully know the situation.. how you know about the weed. Where does he get it from

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because I saw him do it and he gave me some to try. He had connections in high school. This was like four years ago.

• Haha I guess. Yeah I could warn his current gf. Thank you! I don't have FB anymore!

• Thanks for mh. :)
      I still do feel like beating him up though cuz some of the most loser thing to do is to involve your parents as a backup plan and he knows that was your weakness since you're muslim and family values are very important..

He needs to be kicked where it hurts. Yeah his gf can be warned that he used such a tactic towards you. Can you tell me more about him. What does he like, what does he do. Is he a hypocrite, good boy in front of others?