So my bf tried to cheat on me while drunk the girl knew he was with me and he was at school drunk ! what do i do? limit the drinking cause i think th?

This girl goes to his school and he asked her if he wanted him to kiss her and she replied no because she knew he was with me ;/ this barely started to happen what do i do he only acts different when he drinks...
PLEASE HELP
please guys anything helps

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say if he's only that stupid when drunk then tell him to quite drinking too much or you quite him ;)
    I would think that's your best option
    I also know from myself thay when im drunk i will kiss/fu** any girl so i simply stop drinking in a relationship to keep it possible
    If he truly cares about you and this only happens when he's drunk then he will quite drinking for you

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only going to get worse, I'm afraid. If he's young and doing dumb things while he's drunk, he's going to continue doing stupid things, maybe worse as the drinking progresses and he gets older. The fact he can't control what he's doing says it all. He's hurt you, and if he doesn't stop drinking or recognize what he's done is wrong no matter if he was drunk or sober means you don't have to continue with this problem anymore. It's one thing to be apart and be supportive if he tries to get help, but you are in for a world of more hurt if you continue this. Unless you are interested in being victimized, you are setting yourself up for a real bomb to drop one day, and it won't be a kiss, it will be sex with someone else, or violence. If he stops this, and makes it up to you, then maybe work on it from there, but this almost-cheating is enough to give you red flags, isn't it?