how to cope when I know that my ex got a girlfriend?

we were together for a year, and then he broke up with me. Thus, I deleted his number and also his account from Facebook. After 3 months from the breakup and totally no contact, he added me, and we started talking. We talked almost everyday (texts or calls). We chat and laugh, sometimes he flirts. he knows I like him. 2 weeks ago, I opened a multiplayer game he knows I don't open anymore. I discovered he has a new girlfriend. she is 15 and from another country ( they've never met each other). i faked an account and talked to her immediately. (that happened 2 weeks ago: she knows him a couple of weeks ago, but dating for few days. he doesn't know that I knew about her. he is not adding her on Facebook so I won't know. he still talks and flirts with me too.
-is his relationship serious?
-is he taking me for granted?
-what should I do to get him back?
!!** if u can help, state your opinion..please no sarcasm :/

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you break up with him?

This is the reason why I don't think it's a good idea to keep in touch with ex's. It often doesn't go well. You say he added you, but I think you had to accept his adding you. Wouldn't it have been a good idea to decline the invitation? Perhaps it's a good idea not to have contact with his gf, too.

Is the relationship serious?
    Who knows, but more importantly why should you care? You are not in a relationship with him anymore.

Is he taking me for granted?
    I'm sorry but I don't know. If he is, then I guess it's a good idea to stay away from him.

What should I do to get him back?
    If he's in another relationship, I think you should do nothing to get him back. In fact, I think it's probably best for you to break contact with him, just as you did before...only this time you should keep it that way.

I'm sorry, but it does seem like he's not into you. I think maybe you should allow him to become a pleasant memory and move on. I know that's painful, but it's for the best. If you attracted this guy into a relationship, then you can do it again for someone else. You can attract a guy who is into you and you feel the same way. Doesn't that sound like a better alternative?

0|0
    0|0
    • he was the one to end it..and should I let him know that i know about his relationship?

• I think the best thing, for the sake of your heart and its healing, is to end contact with him. Let him become a pleasant memory. Then go out and find another guy to bat your eyelashes at and make his heart skip a few beats. You did it before, so you can do it again.

What Girls Said 1

• The only way to get over this soon is to stop talking to him. Delete him from all social media sites. Out of site, out of mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • but I want him :O :/

• You'll only torture yourself this way :( Just move on and find someone new. I promise you'll find someone you'll like just as much, if not more

Recommended myTakes