how to cope when I know that my ex got a girlfriend?

we were together for a year, and then he broke up with me. Thus, I deleted his number and also his account from Facebook. After 3 months from the breakup and totally no contact, he added me, and we started talking. We talked almost everyday (texts or calls). We chat and laugh, sometimes he flirts. he knows I like him. 2 weeks ago, I opened a multiplayer game he knows I don't open anymore. I discovered he has a new girlfriend. she is 15 and from another country ( they've never met each other). i faked an account and talked to her immediately. (that happened 2 weeks ago: she knows him a couple of weeks ago, but dating for few days. he doesn't know that I knew about her. he is not adding her on Facebook so I won't know. he still talks and flirts with me too.
-is his relationship serious?
-is he taking me for granted?
-what should I do to get him back?
!!** if u can help, state your opinion..please no sarcasm :/

11