Is it ok to stay friends with your ex even if u love that person so much and u know that person loves you too?

But. You two can't be together again. Would you stay friends with the person you love?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he decide not to fight for it earlier when you wanted to? its always hard to stay friends with ex's mite give it a little time then y'all could try to make friends work but would give it some time

• I don't realy want to stay friends with him.. I want him back

• If y'all couldn't overcome the obstacles you previously had and you broke up because he won't fight for you then , but you keep the idea that you want him back instead of friends that is just going to lead to more heartache for you.
      It isn't always easy to move on after you get attached to someone, but sometimes that just what we need to do is move on an enjoy living life one day at a time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Exes are exes for a reason. Also, I think it's a bit unfair to the next person you are with, even if they seem okay with it. If these feelings are that strong, why be apart? Once you remind yourself why you're not together no need for being pals, in my opinion. Not-hating-each other is fine, and being civil when you see each other is fine, but FRIENDS?--as in having a friendship, calling, doing things with them?--I think those days were over once the relationship ended. As a single person, maybe it's one thing but when you get involved with the next person, it should be high time to say goodbye.