Is it ok to stay friends with your ex even if u love that person so much and u know that person loves you too?

But. You two can't be together again. Would you stay friends with the person you love?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he decide not to fight for it earlier when you wanted to? its always hard to stay friends with ex's mite give it a little time then y'all could try to make friends work but would give it some time

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't realy want to stay friends with him.. I want him back

• If y'all couldn't overcome the obstacles you previously had and you broke up because he won't fight for you then , but you keep the idea that you want him back instead of friends that is just going to lead to more heartache for you.
      It isn't always easy to move on after you get attached to someone, but sometimes that just what we need to do is move on an enjoy living life one day at a time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Exes are exes for a reason. Also, I think it's a bit unfair to the next person you are with, even if they seem okay with it. If these feelings are that strong, why be apart? Once you remind yourself why you're not together no need for being pals, in my opinion. Not-hating-each other is fine, and being civil when you see each other is fine, but FRIENDS?--as in having a friendship, calling, doing things with them?--I think those days were over once the relationship ended. As a single person, maybe it's one thing but when you get involved with the next person, it should be high time to say goodbye.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If either if you still have feelings for each other, then, no, being "just friends" won't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to say no.

It really depends on what kind of love, phileo or agape would be ok but it's obvious your talking about romantic love

0|0
    0|0
  • I am friends with all but one of my exs you just have to wait a while then being friends is easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • nononononono

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think its a good idea. how in the world would you ever get on with your life? when speaking to him you are always going to remember the good times that you had together. when you see him you are going to become emotional and easily influenced to want to have sex with him again. you should ask your self what is the purpose of being friends with him? When another women becomes involved in his life you are probably going to hear about it and if you love him that I am sure its the last thing you are going to want to hear about. Move on with your life and put that relationship behind you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its okay. If you too enjoy being around each other then stay friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes