How to tell her he is cheating on her?

I keep meeting a guy who has a girlfriend, they are very serious, want to marry in future..
He is cheating on her with me since a year,

I did it because i felt lonely , i don't have anyone and he was my friend and i really felt n love with him,,

I believed if he is cheating on her he will leave her but i see now it's not going to happen, i understood i am just for fun and she is the girl he respects and loves,, i was blind..

So i want to tell her everything ! i do it only because i am angry at him, because i want to punish him! But she needs to know it anyway right?

I could send her voice record i did with him - as i prove.
What do you think? I just can't leave it like this and go because he hurt me a lot

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Like most have said the reason behind your urge to spill the beans is pathetic. All the times he was laying up in your bed rushing to get home to his fiance it never struck you that you were in the wrong just as much as he was. But she does deserve to know so she can find someone who is better for her and not at the bottom of the barrel like you and him are.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao... im going to try to hold in my disapproval because it never ends well whe im that bitchy so im jut going to say this. Ylur motive for tellin her is super wrong. You only wanna dl it to get back at the guy nkt that yku actually thought it was wron or cared at the start. I do think she deserves to know her bf is a dirty scum bag but I dont think you should let her knlw who you are. Because ylur just as gross and pathetic as the guy and it will hurt her comming from you. Thats me putting this as nice as I can. So... yeaaaa...

• Shouldn't*

• I do to I just dont think she should be like I been having sex wih your bf. I think she should say I know ylur bf has been chdating on you and send her the tapes bht not say who she is. And dont forget gross. she's gross again putting it nicely.

• i dont disagree with you on that