My ex boyfriend of 8months blocked me out his life and Ii seriously dont know why? Why is he REALLY doing this? I didn't do nothing to him? :(?

My ex recently blocked me from Instagram and Facebook and I seriously dont know why. We broke up almost 2months ago (Mar 7th) plus we were in a long distance relationship. He's the one that broke up with me 1st cause my mother kept interferring with my life and us together, but that's another story. Anyways after the breakup he kept txting me 1st and the convos was pretty friendly and playful (I thought he was just being nice) However Ii wasn't fully over him, cause I still carry a torch for him and that he's still in my heart <3 I talked to my BFF about it and she said that I should tell him how I really feel and what's in my heart, but I was afraid that he would reject me by saying that he doesn't feel the same way (I've been dwn this road before). After awhile, things gotten a little rocky between us after my frnd text him asking?'s about us *w/o my knowledge* and totally got mad at me cause he felt that I put her up to it. After I confronted her about it, I talked to him and apologized for her actions and told him that I had NOTHING to do wit it and tld him how I felt but he straight rejected me saying it's too late for all of that and said I waited too long then told me that he doesn't want a relationship right now and wanted to be friends. We spoke on Easter Sunday on KIK messenger and the convo was okay but short. We tlked about me joining a modeling program/school in New York and that Im prob going to be gone a whole yr. He took too long to respond after I said that I was going to be gone an whole yr but said well it's something you always wanted to do and it should be fun. Then he blocks me off of FB and IG a week later ( I have the unfollow app) and I seriously dk why? And Im highly confused. Any opinions? No rude/mean comments pls. We're both 20 by the way. Thanks <3

24

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, very sorry to hear that ms.It will definitely take time for you to move on. Being said that its just been 2 months, it is too soon for your emotions to fade out. He has lost interest on you and i would suggest you to not think anymore or analyze on what he does. you guys are not on the same page anymore. Also i can realize that how much you still love him but he doesn't deserve it. There are a lot of great guys out there who can value your affection and trust. Moreover, you are just on your 20's and there is a long way to go.

Suggestions:
    *Be with your friends & relax yourself, go on a tour, step into something challenging for you in life.
    *Be strong and build yourself & gain your self-esteem & self-confidence.

Believe me, then you will be in a whole different another level!