Would you ever cheat on your partner?

And in what situation would you consider it? It can be anything. What (if any) justification would a cheater have?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea. I'm too aware of how most people who have cheated say "I would never" and also very aware of how human infidelity is more or less a matter of opportunistic behavior.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• There is never justification for cheating. They are disgusting pigs of a human being. I was with my ex 25 years and never thought about cheating ever. even during the worst parts of our marriage.

3|1
    0|0
    • How come the marriage didn't work out? If you don't mind me asking.

• a lot of little things over the years that accumulated. I was able to forgive and let go, she was not. She likes to blame everyone but herself for everything that went wrong. She does not taker her half of the blame. There was no one big thing.

• I would never cheat on my partner unless she was making me really unhappy and I was on my way "out the door" so to speak. Even then I don't think I'd do it until I told her it was over. Haven't been in a situation like that before, thankfully.

There is no justification for cheating.

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly? No, I would not. I have tons of empathy for others specially people I care about and I couldn't do that to them. I know how hurt I would be if I was cheated on so I would never bring myself to do it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only if she cheated on me. As immature as it sounds If I was out on the night and found out the news I would probably be looking for someone or be getting my phone out.

I wouldn't cheat on her first though that's something I hope to go through life never doing.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see your point.

• If I found out a girl had cheated on me then I probably would go looking to get with someone straight away after hearing that news. But I guess at that stage she would be dumped lol so does yhat count as cheating? Did that answer help you see my point? :)

• i am ashamed to admit i cheated once. i felt terrible afterwards and never did that again.

0|0
    0|1
  • there is NO good reason to break your partners heart. EVER, it's just Wrong.

I would sooner break up with my current partner if I wanted to have sex with someone else that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could because I know that I can be very very guilted really easily. I think I got it from my dad's side of the family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not if I'm in a real and committed relationship, just leave if I'm not happy and can't work things out with the woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't plan on it...I would break up before I get with someone else to avoid cheating.

1|0
    0|0
  • If i had a wish come true, my only wish would be with u
    If i had a ship for u, i would sail u to the end of the world <3

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't live like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never, ever, ever cheat on my girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • No...why would I anyways?

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to say I would never but then I did. The right opportunity will make a liar out of most people

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Unless the girl I was with was spectacular. I wouldn't cheat with just anyone. She'd have to be choice. Women have shown me they want the guy who has options so I'm never focusing on one girl again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Can see your point. Women do tend to go for what they can't have.

• Show All
    • I've met many men with the same perspective as you, I've always chosen the nice guy.

• Then why didn't I meet a single girl like you back when I was a nice guy to women? They just thought I was their friend even though I was flirty and let them know I wanted more. "You're a great guy, but I can only offer friendship." Sick of it. That's lonely. I'm not sitting on my hands waiting for the mythical girl who really likes nice guys.

• My ex always accused me of cheating with this one girl that was my neighbor.. And she was right.

0|0
    1|0
    • Girls can feel that stuff!

• Show All
    • Only if you won't cheat on me 😘

• Mmh 😕 well you are beautiful

• No, i'd never. Funny thing is that i crushed on someone so bad. She didn't know about it as i haven't confessed yet. At the same time i had girls from different group of friends, asking me to go to bed with them on trips and parties. i was turning these down, because i didn't feel at peace with myself to having feelings for a girl and sleeping with others.
    Sure that nobody would have blamed me for it, but it was an uncomfortable thing for me to do.
    SO, where there's LOVE, there's no cheating! I can't stand people that claim they love someone after cheating on them. It's crazy!

2|2
    0|0
    • Let's say i'd fall out of love with the girl i'm in a relationship. I'd just tell her it's over then go do my thing with whoever the hell i want, BUT i'd never lie.
      I'm a pretty strict person when it comes to loyalty and honesty.

Did you get cheated on? Or just curios?

• Nope wasn't cheated on, just curious :) thanks for your answers

What Girls Said 13

• No. I'm very happy with him. If that changes, I'd end the relationship, not cheat.

I don't think there is any justification for cheating. I think sometimes its possible to understand why they did it, but I never think it's okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd done it with 2 previous partners because I was immature and I'd lost respect for them both. I'd never cheat on my current boyfriend. If I were ever tempted, just thinking of him and how much it would hurt him would be enough for me to cut my thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely depends on the situation. If you love someone though. Loyalty is huge!!! I don't think I would even want to, sex is personal when your in a relationship. Complete deal breaker!

0|0
    0|0
    • It is very personal I agree. Perhaps I should have rephrased the question; a situation where you were in love with two people perhaps.. Is that even possible.. Hm.

• Yes it's very possible!!! I look at it as this cause I was in this situation. There was this guy that was what I wanted for my future , and i loved him so much , but we were long distance , and I ended up loving another guy because he made me laugh all the time and he was fun, but the other guy was more ideal for my future he pretty much had it all. I learned something with that experience. If you feel that's someone you want for your future then don't cheat on them, cause feelings for the other person , or feelings of lust could overpower the other ones.

• If he was abusive, didn't give me what I want, was a horrible human being... probably.

Not in a loving and caring relationship though!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I couldn't ever think of hurting him like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not cheated on anyone, I hope I will never do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to talk big but never! you'd have to kill me first lol i hate cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is the worst thing on this earth and it could hurt a lot of people specially who you love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't consider it under any circumstances. Id rather just leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over my dead body :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I can ever do that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never did , never will

0|0
    0|0
  • long distance