Do I confront the guy who hurt me or not bother?I'm sensitive but not a pushover?

So I have known this guy for years, we were dating for the past year.
I heard from a friend of his that he is now in a relationship. I asked him and he said he wasn't.
He claimed his friend was lying but I found lipstick on his shirt that proved otherwise. And since then I have discovered several lies he has told.
Friends of mine are telling me to confront him and let him know how hurt I am. And to not let him get away with all the lies he has told. Basically they want me to tell him that I know the truth.

I think I should let it go as I want nothing to do with him.
But are my friends right? Should I confront him? They think guys get away with way too much and need by not telling him, I'm just letting that happen.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should let it go. what would be the result of confronting him.
    a) he lies again. makes you angrier
    b) he is honest. and you're still angry right?

I think that you should let it go. no that this guess is dishonest and not worth your time and just move forward. say good riddance to old garbage

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would let it go, he will get the point anyway. When and if he asks why you are no longer speaking with him, simply say, I have heard a lot of rumours and have reason to believe that you are seeing someone else and that you just want a proper relationship. Say you can't carry on with someone when there is so much mistrust.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE