Maybe I'm just an 'old romantic' , but I thought the No Contact would have brought my guy back to me by now..?

He's been doing the NC to me for the past 3 weeks, but because I thought we truly had something special, something worth salvaging, I thought he'd come back!!
Has anyone out there had a break up where their partner did NC, but because it was a deep love (Soulmates) they eventually got back together?
Is it true that 'what is meant to be will be'?

How long should I wait?

How will I even know this love was real?

Need answers!!

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do people actually believe that not talking to someone will make them come back? That's stupid. When was the last time you refused to buy something and it was magically in your fridge? Like, never.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He is the one going NC, not me! I've tried to contact him but he won't take my calls!

• That's the point. As long as communication failed nothing occurs. We like that in movies because it's not like that at all in real life.

• I find this comparison ultimately fascinating.