People you just can't get away from or break up with?

Why are some people just so unforgettable? He treated me like crap, but I still miss him. It's like my idealized image of him is what I miss-his rare good moments captivated me and that's what I miss about him. It's like his good moments were so amazing that they outweighed all the bad ones, which there were more of. Ah. Why does this happen to me?

Have you ever had that person you could never forget?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I think we tend to want to remember good things in our lives and about people. like you said the good moments may have been rare but the they were good nonetheless and those moments stick with you as a sort 'what might have been' reminder.

I think these things really stick with you forever. the memories may become less clear, or occur less often but you tend to never forget things that made such indelible marks on your life

Most Helpful Girl