Ex boyfriend and I decided to work things out, but our family and friends dont exactly approve of the decison?

My ex boyfriend and I were together for 3 years, we broke up for about 7 months and during the course of the hard break up, we informed our family and friends of all the detailed hurt that we both put each other through, dating other people, hating each other and making them dislike the thought of reconcile. I know that it takes time and as we go through working things out together slowly, how do we handle our family and friends inputs about us especially if its so important?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You work out things between yourselves, then slowly have a talk with every important member of family (and friends), tell them what happened, why you want him back and ask for support.

Not everyone will start supporting right away, but most will eventually do support you both. You are important to them, so they will turnaround.

All the best for you and your friend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've been in that exact position. Although we loved each other, my family's disapproval was too much to handle on top of all the issues we had to contend with. Eventually, it didn't work out. This was 4 months ago and I miss him everyday and so hope things could have worked out differently for us. If you truly love each other and you aren't a danger to one another, go for it. Your family will have to accept it in the end. Good luck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes