I feel so lonely and depressed and hurt by ex bf cause he has someone new and I wish it was me that was with him?

I feel so lonely that I've lost my boyfriend and now he has a new girlfriend it hurts i just dont know what to do anymore i still do believe there is hope with us two.So back in December someone added me on Skype and it looked fake but didn't take much notice and everything was going ok and he asked me out and I said yes anyway we dated on and off only cause I didn't know what I wanted and we dated for 4 months and it got vicious toward the end when he threatened to kill himself cause he didn't want to loose me and I called the police etc and I'm slowly getting over it and I came back off Easter holidays and my ex bf Cameron asked me do you know jay and I said don't know why and he told me and then a few days later I found out more and it turned out to be the boy who was using that fake account on Skype is my ex jay and has pictures of me on his laptop and iPod he told his mum that were going out when were not and he always talks about me to Cameron and searches me up on the Internet and stuff but what I don't get is he's giving me mixed signals like he wanted to go out with me and he went and asked out another girl and I when I ask him out he says maybe I just don't get it?

• You should fight for him
  • Let him get on with his life
  • He still likes you but confused about his feelings?
    Vote C
  • Hard to say
    Vote D
  • He likes you
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm between hard to say and let him get on with his life. I'm sorry but he just seems to be having genuine concern for someone that was an important person for him at a point in his life. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but you should find someone else. When people breakup, at some point they start dating again. Focus on your friends until you get the chance to date again. Good luck to you!

• Yeah but why would he always talk about me and have pictures of me on his laptop off and iPod off Facebook and tell his parents we are dating when were not?

• Good on you for your attitude. You'll find someone great!

• Thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• it seems he has moved on. and you need to as well. i know it will be hard but you can do it

What Girls Said 1

• I am not sure I understood all of that...

but, anyway, you should let him get on with his life. If he wants you, HE will fight for you. You are young girl! Live your life single and free for now! Have fun! Get good grades! Work on yourself. Be confident or work to be confident and everything will fall into place. Guys love a confident woman. If you show how confident you are, he just might come back. Or, someone better will come along.