Should I take him back?

Me and my boyfriend were going out for almost 15 months and a week ago he broke up with me. He broke up with me because one of my guy cousins moved in with me and he accused me of cheating on him with my cousin. ew. He was a major jerk about this whole thing and two days after we break up he's hanging with another girl! I go over his house with my cousin and my friend because I wanted to talk to him about it in person and his dad comes out drunk and yells at me saying that there's something going on between me and my cousin. then my boyfriend is standing there with his friends and some girl laughing while me and my friend are crying. The next day I called him to talk and in the background some girls like "Omg why are you talking to her" that made me really mad and now he's begging for me to take him back, I want to but he was a jerk about this whole thing. I feel like he's been keeping a lot from me and his mom and his friends were texting me saying that he hasn't stopped crying and he misses me. I don't know what to do, he seems like he's changed and like he'd be a better boyfriend but I don't know. Also, the day after me and my boyfriend broke up I hung out with his best friend and we were flirting and we hugged and stuff. I don't know if I should tell him about that because I don't want to cause a fight between them. anyway, should I get back together with him? what should I say? thanks =)
Should I take him back?
Add Opinion