Will this be considered cheating?

I am recovering from my husband's infidelity at massage parlors. I filed for a divorce but he didn't. So we are still stuck in the middle. I decided that in order for me to get rid of the painful thoughts and images, i will hit him with his own medicine, by which i mean providing the same treatment for other men that he received from those poor girls.

I know this sounds selfish but i need it. I need to feel what it feels like being the girl. I got an appointment ready and i will not stop. Does it matter if we are in a divorce? he will not know. I will only do a naked massage with happy ending, maybe more.
That person agreed that no one will be informed about this meeting, and my husband is currently with our son so i am free. What are your opinions on my decision?
Updates:
Ok, what i meant is that i am going to carry out the massage on the person, not the other way around.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i could have done that for free for you lol. seriously go for it

0|1
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Let me say I think its a bad idea. It could be sonething you actually regret afterward. That being said, I don't get why you would want to do it especially if you're not somehow trying to make him jealous. I'm not saying you should do it at all, I guess I just don't see how you're getting back at him.

If anything, if you did it and it ever came out - he could try to use it against you in divorce.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure that legally, "adultery" after the divorce is filed won't count, because it is clearly not the reason for the divorce. His "adultery" at massage parlors will in fact count because it was done without permission (adultery doesn't count if there was permission) and it was the reason you filed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? You rant on about how those girls are whores and then you decide to do the same thing? Well, I guess that also makes you a whore. Kind of makes you a hypocrite, doesn't it?

You decide to perform an act you were disgusted by just to spite your soon to be ex-husband and get "revenge". He cheated on you, do you really think he truly cares about you? By doing this you won't make him feel sorry for what he did. The only thing that could make him "see the light" is to leave him, which your already in the process of doing.

The only thing you accomplish by doing this is proving that your no better than him or the girls he used in his cheating. You also no longer have the right to complain about him or them.

Here is a revolutionary idea. Stop acting like a 16 year old high school drama queen and start acting like the adult you are.

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't take any money for the service i provided. Those girls did. So i don't class as a whore. I don't blame those girls anymore, they are forced into it so i can't call them whores anymore. Yes my husband does care about me that's one of the reasons why i have done it. Also it matters what you have done. I am not a hypocrite because you have to take the purpose into the account as well. It benefited me greatly, now my husband is the one who is having nightmares.

• Go ahead and make whatever rationalizations you want to make yourself feel better.

The fact that it makes you feel good to be treated like a whore shows that you have serious issues.

• i agree with you lonewolf

• If you filed for divorce, the relationship itself is over, so you're free to do as you wish. :)

This isn't a separation where you're "working things out" and not filed for divorce.

0|1
    0|0
  • the divorce is in the works, as far as im concerned - you're single and it ain't cheating

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it could affect things legally if her were to find out, but if you are in a divorce then no it's not cheating

0|1
    0|0
  • As a guy that knows a thing or two about massages and happy endings :) i'd say you'll have fun.

As for the other part. If you are in the middle of the divorce, then it was over and you were free to do what you want, when you decided you want a divorce, so GO FOR IT!

The tantric massage is the most intense one. :) ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • If your in the GA area I will help you out. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • that is cheating and petty

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• If you filed its already in the process no matter what he does. I'd say your single. I'm not sure why you want to do that because I can't see how that would make anything better. What I read is you want to know what it feels like to be a hooker and I can't see how that will benefit you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • There is a lot of human trafficking involved in massage parlors. Police told me so i know. They closed the parlor my husband was visiting. Well your friends are prostitutes then. I filmed the whole encounter and showed it to my husband. That's how i got him to fill for divorce. It gave him bad thoughts and imaginations and made him angry. On the other hand it helped me because i am a bad person in his eyes now and i feel brilliant. I will do this more often now. It makes me feel good to be treated like a whore, I don't know why but it helps a lot. This is a disgusting hobby and a person who is getting this type of treatment should be hit with his own medicine. No mercy, forgiveness anything, i learned a lot.

• Wow. Sorry your doing this to yourself. Good luck.

• don't do it - otherwise you'd be in the same boat as him

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorce filed...not cheating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes