Will this be considered cheating?

I am recovering from my husband's infidelity at massage parlors. I filed for a divorce but he didn't. So we are still stuck in the middle. I decided that in order for me to get rid of the painful thoughts and images, i will hit him with his own medicine, by which i mean providing the same treatment for other men that he received from those poor girls.

I know this sounds selfish but i need it. I need to feel what it feels like being the girl. I got an appointment ready and i will not stop. Does it matter if we are in a divorce? he will not know. I will only do a naked massage with happy ending, maybe more.
That person agreed that no one will be informed about this meeting, and my husband is currently with our son so i am free. What are your opinions on my decision?
Ok, what i meant is that i am going to carry out the massage on the person, not the other way around.

310

Most Helpful Guy

• i could have done that for free for you lol. seriously go for it