Is this considered cheating? Please help me I need advice?

So my boyfriend/fiance have been together for about 2 years now. we live together and have a newborn baby. a few months ago i found he has a meetme account and a kik he hadn't been on it in a while. but the other night i found out he has been on it again and checking other girls out and trying to talk to other people and "hang out". is this considered cheating? what should i do about it? I have never confronted him about it. please HELP ME! And just to clear things i was not going through his phone both times i found out about it and looked, his phone kept going off i thought it was important and looked. Now he says he loves me and tells me everyday we have a great relationship and trust. He supports me in everyway with our daughter and we even went to get our marriage license yesterday! I'm just confused. HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you think its cheating? Does it hurt you? Does it breach your trust?
    If your answer is yes to any of the questions, then mine would be definitely yes. Tell him what you know and ask for an explanation. Most likely he will down play it or blame you for being nosy or somehow crazy. don't let that distract you from the real issue. His Dishonesty, and lack of moral compass. Think things through carefully before marrying him. Good luck and stay calm for you child sake. Yours and her welfare is the most important thing here.

1|2
    0|0
    • It does hurt me and i do think its cheating.. but i just don't understand why he does it! the first time i found out about it i didn't think much about it. But even after our daughter was born and we are about to get married! Why? :( He has even sent pictures! I guess the reason i haven't confronted him about was for our daugher...

• Show All
    • Yes you will! Your child and family will help you through it. See a therapist if you need to. Screw the bastard. Take care of yourself and your newborn.
      Best

• Again.. Thank you!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You need to speak with him and clear these matters before you get married. As for his looking, it can be a sign that you're not paying attention to his needs, either sexually or mentally. Having a child before marriage is always an issue because you're spending more time with the child than with him. He may feel not loved as he should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is absolutely cheating.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it is. What's he's doing is looking around and keeping his options open.

What you need to do is tell him what you saw and talk to him about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • be straight forward and ask him about his contacts on meetme and kik

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes