Is my boyfriend cheating on me? please help?

So we have been together for a year, He just recently started talking to this girl about three months ago. They are really close and talk every night. He has to call her and say goodnight every night. But he swears that he only loves me and that if he wanted her that he would be with her, I just don't know. Help!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's not already cheating, he's gearing up for the possibility of it.
    If he won't stop this shit, just leave.You don't have to put up with shit like that.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• try to meet both of them and see how they react next to each other

0|0
    0|0
    • Well whenever I ask to meet her he says she is busy or something else..

• insist upon it!..and if he keeps on hiding then you know something is fishy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Your problem is that you failed to establish rules between you and other girls. Since you have not vocally objected to this behavior of his, he thinks it's ok with you. If you don't like it, then tell him flat out. Make him know it's not ok to talk to other girls while dating you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah that doesn't sound like just a friendship to be honest, he is going out of his way for her. if you let it go on, it will end up worst plus you will feel like you wasted your time. don't get lost in that "love high" snap out of it for a bit and think it through.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's indecisive. He doesn't wanna lose you yet he's attracted to her. I don't think he's cheating on you, because there's not enough information on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think u need a contingency plan. .

0|0
    0|0
  • She's the side chick. He's just not slick enough to keep her on the down low.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty! I think ur boyfriend is indecisive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• That sounds super shady. Platonic friends usually don't call each other every night just to say "goodnight". It sounds like he likes her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that sounds sketchy.. Why does he have to do that and he has you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know.. I mean it could just be a friend? right? :( I don't even know

• Show All
    • yeah your right.. I will confront him about it..

• Definitely!

• This will turn into much more if you let it carry on.

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds like the new girl here.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• As in he has found himself a new girl. you know a second GF. its all too cozy

Recommended myTakes