Is my boyfriend cheating on me? please help?

So we have been together for a year, He just recently started talking to this girl about three months ago. They are really close and talk every night. He has to call her and say goodnight every night. But he swears that he only loves me and that if he wanted her that he would be with her, I just don't know. Help!

57

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's not already cheating, he's gearing up for the possibility of it.
    If he won't stop this shit, just leave.You don't have to put up with shit like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• try to meet both of them and see how they react next to each other

• Well whenever I ask to meet her he says she is busy or something else..

• insist upon it!..and if he keeps on hiding then you know something is fishy