Ex is messing with my head? Yes or no?

I just asked someone why did my ex try and kiss me after breaking up with me and he said he is messing with my head. Do you agree? Why do guys do this? Is it really a mean desire? An ego trip? (I was crying during break up FYI )

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he's intentionally messing with your head but his actions did have the result of messing with your head.

I think we need a bit more information. What kind of kiss? what were the circumstances that led to it?

without knowing that stuff I'd imagine he was just looking for affection. it sounds like you should avoid your ex like the plague...unless you want to be kissed by him

• No it's cool. I think I got enough of encouragement here to just let it go. I'm moving on. Thank you again.