Why did my ex block me? Advice?

I emailed my ex on Facebook by mistake, I sent a wrong message saying another name and I will him back but this was a grade school friend. I looked later and my ex blocked me?
Updates:
Funny because my guy friend and my girl friend both said he may still havings for me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Please tell me both questions are rhetorical. Why do you think he blocked you? Do you really need advice? A little answering through socratic method for you.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @Anonymous He's your ex-, so why worry about it? He probably just doesn't want to get messages from you, mistake or not. Don't worry about it, it isn't a big deal.

Sincerely,

Erotica

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• He probably is just done with you. He dosn't want to talk or want anything to do with you anymore. Was your breakup really bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't want to talk to you and he thought you were trying to contact him. It's pretty straight forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably thought you did on purpose and he doesn't have any interest I'm afraid to say

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like he wants nothing to do with you like at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes