Why did my ex block me? Advice?

I emailed my ex on Facebook by mistake, I sent a wrong message saying another name and I will him back but this was a grade school friend. I looked later and my ex blocked me?
Funny because my guy friend and my girl friend both said he may still havings for me.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• Please tell me both questions are rhetorical. Why do you think he blocked you? Do you really need advice? A little answering through socratic method for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• @Anonymous He's your ex-, so why worry about it? He probably just doesn't want to get messages from you, mistake or not. Don't worry about it, it isn't a big deal.

Sincerely,

Erotica