Was I right to ditch this woman?

This attractive woman at my college invited me to a college party. I usually hate college parties but I went with some friends because she's hot. She claim she wanted me there because I was cute. However, she did something evil. I went up to her room and caught her in bed with a guy. She claimed it wasn't what it seemed and wanted to tell her side of the story. I told her to go to hell and never speak to me again I was just that angry. I see her at school and she tries to speak to me but I ignore her likes she's dead. Am I wrong for reacting this way?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• she kinda slutty hahah but u definitely overreacted. u guys aren't together so no reason to get so offended or attached

don't let her feel like she's so important to get worked up about. id just play it off, let her tell her bs story. act like it doesn't even bother u, like u actually don't give af what she does. if she wants to sleep around so be it. let her do her thing and u have your fun too

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE