Was I right to ditch this woman?

This attractive woman at my college invited me to a college party. I usually hate college parties but I went with some friends because she's hot. She claim she wanted me there because I was cute. However, she did something evil. I went up to her room and caught her in bed with a guy. She claimed it wasn't what it seemed and wanted to tell her side of the story. I told her to go to hell and never speak to me again I was just that angry. I see her at school and she tries to speak to me but I ignore her likes she's dead. Am I wrong for reacting this way?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she kinda slutty hahah but u definitely overreacted. u guys aren't together so no reason to get so offended or attached

don't let her feel like she's so important to get worked up about. id just play it off, let her tell her bs story. act like it doesn't even bother u, like u actually don't give af what she does. if she wants to sleep around so be it. let her do her thing and u have your fun too

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• No I dont think you were wrong, but as far as I can understand you weren't her date for the party or were you, if so she was just rude

0|1
    0|0
  • You wouldn't be typing this question unless you feel deep down that you are doing the wrong thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could have been a miss understanding, but it doesn't sound like it

0|1
    0|0
  • You guys aren't together so yeah you overreacted.

0|1
    0|0
  • You did the right thing I think.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• guess you were not the only guy she found "cute" to invite to her college party, she told the same to the guy who she took to her bed. only a respectable man will ditch a woman like that, you did good and you make masculinity valuable, great.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't care how hot a woman is. Do me wrong and you're dead to me.

• Bit of an overreaction in my opinion. Not saying she's telling the truth and she wasn't about to slobber all over another dude's dong but on the other hand I don't really see why you were so upset. I mean ignoring her existence is a little much...

0|0
    0|1
    • I was so pissed. It's like she lead me on. I hate when women do that.

• i would at least listen to what she has to say and then tell her to go to hell

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes