What do guys do after they break up with a girl? What do they feel?

This guy and I really loved each other and were together for 5 years and he ended it bc after his parent's divorce he didn't think he could love or commit again. What do guys feel after they break up with a girl? Do they hurt? Do they regret it?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• there's this saying that when people break up, girls get emotional first and cry hard but eventually move on whereas guys feel the pain way later. I don't know if that's true though but personally I dont regret any guy who rejected me because if they did, it means they werent the right guy for me