If we broke up why would he say this?

So me and my Boyfriend broke up for many reasons but he still sends me poems, calls me Babe and Says " Why you Ignoring me?, still texts me , asks about the kids. If we broke up , he needs to go on with his life and chase and be with who he wants. To be with and Leave me Alone right. ? Let me move on.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• most the time its the guy who has moved on and the girl holding on but you should just tell him to lay off your moving on.

the catch is the kids even if there not his , if he has helped raise them for a good while he could be attached to the kids and maybe still want to see how there doing and just making contact through you , that's a possibility to consider

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he needs to start dating other women, but it seems he isn't ready, and if the children are his or if he was in their life for awhile; it will be even more difficult