Ex comes back should I give a second chance or just blow it off... ?

This guy I was seeing for a while just stopped talking to me all the sudden and now he is back saying he is sorry and wants to give us a chance? I told him how can I believe that after it was so easy for him to walk away the first time.

I have been very short with him and he has really improved since last time with the communication. How should I go about all this? I really did like him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep a careful on whats happens going forward. Remember the best way to reasonably predict his future actions, usually stem from observing his previous actions, since unfortunately these things tend to repeat. Sincerely wish it works out for you, and do hope I am wrong here.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm going into this again with my eyes wide open, because i know my worth now and won't let him do it a second time

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on how long you were with him, and how long AGO you were with him? Also, why did you break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • We where talking/seeing each other for a good couple months then really more starting dating then all the sudden we just stopped talking to each other and he said it was because he was going through a transition is his life

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• i dont think it would hurt to give him another shot. just keep him on a short leash so to speak

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont want to make the same mistake twice. I think i was 2 nice at first and just didn't care

• like i said keep him on a short leash

What Girls Said 3

• This is a tuff one. I say go with your heart! Good luck hope it all works out for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is because I do like him and do believe people need a second chance and im not going to let me guard down untill i know for sure

• No they become ex's for a reason, but if you feel you should you can try but don't expect much him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not letting my guard down just yet until i know for sure

• Same thing happened with me
    I saw improvement at first then he just went back to his old ways
    Hopefully u will have the better outcome

0|0
    0|0
    • I can only hope that this time will be different and he is really wanting more

Recommended myTakes