Ex comes back should I give a second chance or just blow it off... ?

This guy I was seeing for a while just stopped talking to me all the sudden and now he is back saying he is sorry and wants to give us a chance? I told him how can I believe that after it was so easy for him to walk away the first time.

I have been very short with him and he has really improved since last time with the communication. How should I go about all this? I really did like him

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep a careful on whats happens going forward. Remember the best way to reasonably predict his future actions, usually stem from observing his previous actions, since unfortunately these things tend to repeat. Sincerely wish it works out for you, and do hope I am wrong here.

• I'm going into this again with my eyes wide open, because i know my worth now and won't let him do it a second time

Most Helpful Girl

• It all depends on how long you were with him, and how long AGO you were with him? Also, why did you break up?

• We where talking/seeing each other for a good couple months then really more starting dating then all the sudden we just stopped talking to each other and he said it was because he was going through a transition is his life