Ex husband reach out after 3months no contact.

My Ex reach out to me after he tells me to fuck off he lives his life and I go and live mine after 3 months of no contact he reach out to me. He claims it was by mistake he called me. After a month spending time his family found out he was back with me, and he flip the switch again this time he tells me " I am trying to get away from you, don't call me or text me leave me alone, I need my space". When he said that I just started to laugh and I hung up. Why do men treat us like that and than the moment we disappear , they try to come back

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• women do this too. I have an ex from (get this) 12 years ago who every so often will pop back into the picture with an email or text from some strange number

it's just the fickle minds of humans. wanting what we can't have, not appreciating what we do have. for me I just block her out entirely. If she texts, I'll just kindly respond with a 'hope you're doing well' and that's it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have found that with many of today's toms, they are sporadic, unpredictable and...Strange, apparently, in your case. He's up and down like a yo yo. It could also have a lot to do with your splitting up. He got muddled brain and mind blowing, to say the least.
    If you both are just in the midst of a separation for now, it's good you are taking this break from one another. Everyone needs some space sometimes, and being you are not suggesting Divorce at the moment, tells me there just Might be Still Another 'back with me' in the future.
    Take this time for yourself as well. Do some soul searching.
    However, the next time he would call and seem 'flipped out,' tell him to do his own soul searching, for you are not going to put up with the on and off again light switch.
    Good luck.xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well may be you should say no this time he comes back lets see what happens than. That's the best choice now coz you have'nt tried it till now.

0|0
    0|0
  • They treat you like that because you allow them to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I dont know, men do this to me too. Sometimes I think they get a kick out of getting a reaction, then they retreat because all they wanted was the reaction. If he told me to fuck off, I would oblige by staying fucked off

1|0
    0|0
  • Because you allow it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds so much like my ex husband. Except I blocked his number and all numbers associated with him.
    He had a weak moment because he is but a little boy.
    He also sounds every bit as emotionally abusive as my ex husband.
    I hope you enjoyed the well deserved laugh at him. Laugh away and never turn back!!! I'd block numers too if I were you. No more worries of getting sucked back into the dysfunction.

0|0
    0|0
    • Should I tell him how I feel

• Honestly I'd just forget him, he's your ex and the hard desicion was made to end things. It doesn't matter to tell him how you feel. None of that matters. Telling him is just keeping that door open. It's best to leave it be entirely

• There's going to be times you want to express how you feel but I promise you, to an ex husband it does not matter. I also assume you two have no children as you'd maintained no contact. I know it's annoying as all hell what he did. But do not open that door and tell him. Leave it be. It's hard but the absolute hands down best decision. The way he acted is just so obvious it won't matter anyway, I see a lot of dysfunction from him in his action. You can't reason with that either.

Recommended myTakes