Ex husband reach out after 3months no contact.

My Ex reach out to me after he tells me to fuck off he lives his life and I go and live mine after 3 months of no contact he reach out to me. He claims it was by mistake he called me. After a month spending time his family found out he was back with me, and he flip the switch again this time he tells me " I am trying to get away from you, don't call me or text me leave me alone, I need my space". When he said that I just started to laugh and I hung up. Why do men treat us like that and than the moment we disappear , they try to come back

43

Most Helpful Guy

• women do this too. I have an ex from (get this) 12 years ago who every so often will pop back into the picture with an email or text from some strange number

it's just the fickle minds of humans. wanting what we can't have, not appreciating what we do have. for me I just block her out entirely. If she texts, I'll just kindly respond with a 'hope you're doing well' and that's it

Most Helpful Girl

• I have found that with many of today's toms, they are sporadic, unpredictable and...Strange, apparently, in your case. He's up and down like a yo yo. It could also have a lot to do with your splitting up. He got muddled brain and mind blowing, to say the least.
    If you both are just in the midst of a separation for now, it's good you are taking this break from one another. Everyone needs some space sometimes, and being you are not suggesting Divorce at the moment, tells me there just Might be Still Another 'back with me' in the future.
    Take this time for yourself as well. Do some soul searching.
    However, the next time he would call and seem 'flipped out,' tell him to do his own soul searching, for you are not going to put up with the on and off again light switch.
    Good luck.xx