He loves me but doesn't want to be with me anymore, he said we might be together again but not now. it's confusing. what to do?

there is this guy that I love. He broke up with me just recently. i was really broke and hurt and devastated by what happened to us. He said he loves me but he doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore, he said he is doing it for me because it's unfair that he can't do the things a normal boyfriend can do because of the dstance between us. What should I do? they say time can only tell if we're gonna be together again. but i don't really want to lose him. My mind tells me to let him go, but my heart says fight for him. I am very confused. Should I just wait?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this must be hard but i think the best thing to do is to let him go, it's your feelings that make you want to fight. If it has to be, it will be, even later, but for the moment i think it's best to give it a rest and there are chances his senses will come back to him. Plus, hesitating between letting him go or fighting is beating yourself up for nothing. i hope it's gonna be ok though!! Let us know

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• My ex said the same thing to me when we broke up, I honestly don't know what to say about it other than just get on with your life and keep your distance from him for a little while. He might grow to realise that it was a mistake, my ex did but where I was concerned it was too late since he hurt me too much in the process. If he loves you his feelings won't fade so easily, my ex still tries to make me jealous 4 months after breaking up x

0|0
    0|0
  • Im going through the same thing. It is hard but i think its best to tty move on. I've cried far too much. and its ruining me. I really love him, he's my world and im nobody without him :( good look sweetie im here of you need

0|0
    0|0
    • Its been months since we broke up. I can say that i have moved on already. I'm happy now with my life. I am not in touch with my ex and i don't know whats happening in his life right now. But i am happy. Maybe it happened because God wants me to be happy with another person. 5 mos after the breakup a guy came and changed my life into a new one and made it better. I am happy now.

• Thats good hun. At least your moving on. You will find someone else who will really love you :)

Recommended myTakes