He loves me but doesn't want to be with me anymore, he said we might be together again but not now. it's confusing. what to do?

there is this guy that I love. He broke up with me just recently. i was really broke and hurt and devastated by what happened to us. He said he loves me but he doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore, he said he is doing it for me because it's unfair that he can't do the things a normal boyfriend can do because of the dstance between us. What should I do? they say time can only tell if we're gonna be together again. but i don't really want to lose him. My mind tells me to let him go, but my heart says fight for him. I am very confused. Should I just wait?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this must be hard but i think the best thing to do is to let him go, it's your feelings that make you want to fight. If it has to be, it will be, even later, but for the moment i think it's best to give it a rest and there are chances his senses will come back to him. Plus, hesitating between letting him go or fighting is beating yourself up for nothing. i hope it's gonna be ok though!! Let us know