If your significant other said it was alright would you cheat on them?

Would you cheat if he/she says its fine that you can get with other gals or guys besides them?
  • Let's go!
  • Nah I'm loyal!

2010

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    I'm not interested in cheating, or in having an open relationship.
    The ownership of each other is what I find so sexy and romantic about being part of a couple. I'm HIS woman, he's MY man... we belong to each other and no one else.
    Take that away and it's just... blah.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell no. I would never ever cheat...the though is completely and totally unappealing (and even disgusting, quite frankly). That's just me, though, and I imagine other people would feel differently, which is fine if that's what works for them.

Also, if my partner wanted me to sleep with someone else or gave me permission to cheat, I'd just end the relationship. I want someone that values relationships in the same way that I do, where we're 100% all about one another and nobody else. Period.