If your significant other said it was alright would you cheat on them?

Would you cheat if he/she says its fine that you can get with other gals or guys besides them?
  • Let's go!
    Vote A
  • Nah I'm loyal!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No.
    I'm not interested in cheating, or in having an open relationship.
    The ownership of each other is what I find so sexy and romantic about being part of a couple. I'm HIS woman, he's MY man... we belong to each other and no one else.
    Take that away and it's just... blah.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh hell no. I would never ever cheat...the though is completely and totally unappealing (and even disgusting, quite frankly). That's just me, though, and I imagine other people would feel differently, which is fine if that's what works for them.

Also, if my partner wanted me to sleep with someone else or gave me permission to cheat, I'd just end the relationship. I want someone that values relationships in the same way that I do, where we're 100% all about one another and nobody else. Period.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I'm a loyal woman who requires a loyal man. Besides, I don't want to catch any strange pathogens he may have acquired during his open affairs.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they gave you permission then it stops being cheating and becomes an open relationship. I wouldn't do it anyway though, I prefer monogamy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. The thought of being with someone sexually that is not my boyfriend actually makes me sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, I would feel so bad about it. Plus I would think he is just calling my bluff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I wouldn't cheat on him, I'm just not that kind of person :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't want to be with someone; who is willing to share me

0|0
    0|0
  • No way in hell. It's totally wrong and I they're okay with it, I would be pretty upset by that.

0|0
    0|0
    • upset about his offer cuz u genuinely luv him and didn't want him to say such thing huh. i feel ya =)

• Yes exactly. And also cause it makes me feel like he thinks cheating is okay when it is 100% not.

• true agree with everything

• no and I would be insulted that he would even say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I can't want to be with anyone else but him

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not my kind to cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm loyal

0|0
    0|0
    • ur late ma luver! whats taken u so long to get here >.>
      but yas das what i lye to hear =)

• It would make me question the relationship...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance won't ever happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never ever

0|0
    0|0
  • No of course not. I'm not interested in an open relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might but I doubt he could deal with it. I'd ask why?

0|0
    0|0
  • If we're both okay then yeah, I see why not.

We're being loyal to each other regardless because we have an understanding on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • But of course he would have to do it too or I would feel horrible and wouldn't do it.

What Guys Said 9

• No, but I'd know right away my relationship with her wasn't what I thought it was if she was okay with me cheating.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's a trap kid.My mother always said that to my father.
    :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, but if she said It was okay then I'd assume she's cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • At that point its not cheating because they gave you the go ahead, unless they are working on entrapment just to see if you would; then that's bull shit and they deserve what they get.

0|0
    0|0
    • who knows if they're test you or not...

• Either way they he what they deserve. Those testing mind games are bull shit and are one reason why men will dump a woman immediately. I don't play that game.

• haha u are da real deal!

• Can you cheat on someone with their consent? Doesn't really work that way...

1|0
    0|0
  • If my SO said that, it's breakup time, because anyone who says that is fine is doing that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say no, and get my gf into the shower and fuck her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably break up with the girl right then...

0|0
    0|0
    • cuz u know whats up?

• Show All
    • true or they juz be testing ur loyalty..i can't really decide >.>

• yeah good point as well...it still is a sketchy thing to even ask.

• Hell no. I love my girl. I am not gonna get sexual with anyone else. I am in love with my girl. She is the only girl I will get sexual with.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes