Is he cheating? It's really urgent...?

I'm dating an amazing guy. He's sweet, positive, charming, everything a girl could want. When I got on my friends Facebook to see if he'd cheat, he didn't. Then I started having suspicious feelings that he would. When I got back on my friends Facebook, he told her I was being rude. Then when I confessed it was me on her profile, he blocked me. I asked him to add me to his Instagram and tell him to say he was taken, and he did that. I woke up at 4 that morning, and I went back to Instagram. He took my name off. I asked him why he did that, and he said he didn't, and went back to Instagram to put it back on (he was trying to be slick). When I asked why he lied, he told me he was scared I'd leave him and that he was being stupid. Then after I posted on Instagram that he didn't care, he blocked me on Instagram too! I asked him why and he said he didn't...Yet all my friends can get on his Instagram. So basically I believe he lied to me again. He says I need to stop letting social media get between us...Recently his "mom" started texting me and kind of sounding just like him. I still believe he is dating that girl from prom but idk. He told me the chick ditched him at prom but they WERE dating...And every time I tell him to end it or something like that, he always gets pissed. He hates me doubting his "love" for me and always being negative about it...But I still feel like he's with that girl for some reason...What if that's why he blocked me? Anyways, do you think he's cheating, and do you think he's still with that girl?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty you do sound a bit snoopy but if he had nothing to hide he wouldn't be acting this way either... I mean if I was dating someone who I saw was unsettled about me on social media (not that I use it...), I'd try my best to settle her whatever way possible. (up to a certain point of course, I mean if the girl's crazy then she's crazy, there's nothing you can do) But anyway if I were you I'd be weary... Oh and another thing, you're dating him and he went to prom with a different girl? Ta fuck?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Stark, I used to be like you, you're being a bit controlling. If you're that insecure about the relationship, then clearly you have no trust in him and a relationship can't be based upon lies and distrust. You either have to back up and give him space, or you will lose him by scaring him off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE