Guys, would you cuddle a girl you don't have feelings for?

My ex boyfriend just got back into town. We've recently become friends again. We were watching a movie on the couch last night and ended up snuggling.

Pretty sure this isn't something you do with friends, but what do you guys think. Is cuddling platonic?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would if she's attractive. It's not necessarily "platonic" but it doesn't mean a guy wants a relationship either. It simply says "Your body is attractive enough to touch against mine"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I have yes. in college there was a girl whom I "cuddled with" a few times. even sort of slept in the same bed. mostly just for physical intimacy.

that said I think typically when people are cuddling there is one person, if not both, who do have deeper feelings than just friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • Rule of thumb:

If you wouldn't do it with your mother/grand mother/sister/aunt/father/brother it isn't "platonic."

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude. It's your ex, you guys are pre-worn in already.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means there is at least some attraction.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well you and your friend have been in a relationship before, so I doubt it is completely platonic even if it feels that way. I have very close guy friends I cuddle with if I'm upset and hug whenever I see them. But as far as cuddling up together, we don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys normally cuddle with a girl they like or feel close to...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes