I broke up with my bf becoz i refuse to have sex with him. have i done right?

any comments on that..
i will be pleased to hear from you all
i m quite puzzled right now.
though i must say i want him desperately! but my beliefs says that its wrong n impure to have sex before marriage.
Thnks for all the comments..
But my guy decided to wait for me. He swear upon God he will if i tell him a reason why i dnt want sex now :)
still can't put words to say

69

Most Helpful Guy

• As an atheist I feel sorry for both of you because your belief has cost you an opportunity to be happy. Since I don't believe in gods, I don't understand the value of behaving a certain way to gain their favor and it seems like a loss to me.

I'm not you though. My values are different from yours, and you may derive a great deal of happiness from your belief. Perhaps more than what you've refused with your BF. If that's the case, you did right. If it's not, you did wrong.

That's according to my value structure though, and it's based on the idea that he who dies having experienced the most moments of true happiness is the winner. Your mileage will vary because you probably find other things more important than simple happiness.

• Okay.thnks for commenting..but truly when you know the true living God.that bf is nothing compare with that. If one day you find your in a trouble and don't know what to say, just say a small prayer (or if you really want to know what i am talkin about, do just urge this prayer with faith that your prayer will be answered) Say," Lord, if i don't know if you exist. But if you do, i want you to come into my life and be my saviour. i want to know you and see you. Please Lord, Amen. I guarantee you, you will discover extraordinary things. :) no offence pliz. tk this as a friend

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you left out a lot of information that could have potentially made your situation even more clear.
    Did he want to have sex with you? Did he try to? Did he force the idea on you? Did he keep talking about it? Did you tell him no? Did you tell him no every single time? How many times did he bring it up? Did it make you uncomfortable?

• a lot of time!!! He insisted and kept sayin za i want you. even try to manipulate me emotionally that i dnt love him bcoz i dnt want to hv sex wiz him. blah blah.. but i stil love him. but i wnt do sex bcoz of za. God is my priority.