For the guys,Would you repent breaking up if your ex turned into a really hot chick? So hot that all your friends talk about her and drool?

I am not saying that looks are all what matter. But, I want my ex to at least come back and talk to me once. Just talk, I am not sure if I want to get back with him.

So, I was dating this guy and we were in a very serious relationship. We cared and loved each other alot. But then, his family got to know about me. He is a christian and I am a hindu and his parents who're conservative didn't aprove of me. He stood up for me but things got worse when his dad broke down in front of him and he couldn't take it. So, on his parent's compulsion, he dumped me. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't respond.
Its been 9 months since and its like I've vanished from his life, altogether. I was really upset and depressed and I deactivated my FB Account... Withdrew from whatsapp and even switched my phone off. None of my friends know about my whereabouts and he too doesnt. A few months back I got in contact with a common friend of ours and he told me that my guy went asking about me to him. ( this friend of mine is a family friend )

I want him to come talk to me. I dont want to go talk to him because if he doesn't reply this time, it'll really break me.
So, my question is, what if I change myself completely? Like get a makeover, look hot like other girls around me? Hot enough that his friends talk about me? Will he repent breaking up with me then? Will he want to at least talk to me?
I was never a clingy girl friend and I always gave him his space cuz I expect some privacy and space myself.
What should I do to make him want to get in touch with me?

Updates:
I want to just make him want to talk to me. Nothing else. I am not trying to physically attract him and win him over. No! Just a chance to talk. Thats all!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's all about the religious indifference. No look would change that. It sounds as though he was accepting, but his parents weren't. maybe you guys could work through that and engage the parents in relenting on their take of it. If you don't try to reach out to him...you'll never know (rejection or not). The feelings were there, it was the insignificant differences that weren't. I'm conservative and Christian, but couldn't see me being THAT opposed to other religions. I couldn't see them hating YOU for that. Maybe reach out to him, and perhaps have a serious conversation with his parents if you two want to have a go at it again

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thats exactly what I'm trying. I would even convert if that makes them happy, I don't care! But for that, I have to talk to him and the only possible way is making him come to me because I don't want to feel that hurt if he doesn't reply back again...

• Show All
    • your no problem! ;) just stay yourself at least. i'm sure it'll all work out!

• We can only hope...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• No. Becoming hot actually would repel me because not only did I ditch a flower that bloomed well but now I have to hear about it all the time? Never. Your face is the epitome of my poor judgment and I hope it ran over by a lawnmower. Daily. For a month.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha..lol. That really made me smile. :)
      Thankyou.
      But, wouldn't you try to maybe, correct your mistakes and poor judgement?

• Show All
    • No, thank you for being wonderful.

• :)) ..

• For me personally...probably not.

Why?

Because when I am broken up with a girl, it's for mental / emotional / compatibility reasons.

Just because she became more attractive doesn't mean that we are somehow more compatible!

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you maybe just talk to her? If you broke up because you had no other option and it was because of something that was way beyong your control... Like, parents maybe?
      She was never a bad person and there wasn't any point of time that you were incompatible..

• If circumstances that caused the breakup changed, then I may talk to her and see where things go.

• He broke up with you because of his issues. His issues are still there. He is an ex for a reason

2|1
    0|0
    • Yea, I do get that but, I want to just talk to him. Would he maybe say a hi or something if I behave like I'm over him or something?
      I really want to just talk to him?

• If you are over him you have no need to talk to him

• Behaving/Showing people something is not actually what goes on in your mind...

• Do you have the same phone number as before? If not have your friend give your ex. your phone number. That way you don't have to make the first contact.
    Then he can call you if he wants. The ball will be in his court

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not in contact with anyone. I moved out of town, changed my number and no one knows about my whereabouts...

• Oh he's he would talk to you. If you can get his friends attention he will definitely approach you. i know it works. But wether he will want to talk and clear the stuffs between you two or just to show his friends that he has you , that will depend on the type of person he is. If he still does care (not love) about you in a secret way he will probably tel you to stop talking with his friends.. He will act protective. If not he is just in another dimension in which u arnt.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Your physical attractiveness has nothing to do with the issue at hand (your religion). No makeover will change that. It's not always fights or missed feelings that end relationships, it can be the situation at hand, too. That's the case here, and although it's unfortunate, it's the reality of things. You two aren't ultimately compatible. Move on.

0|1
    0|0
    • I want to talk to him. Just talk and I want him to initiate it.

• Show All
    • I am trying to move on... I've been trying for the last 9 months and i only recently came up with this thought...

• Thankyou for your help, anyway...

Recommended myTakes