For the guys,Would you repent breaking up if your ex turned into a really hot chick? So hot that all your friends talk about her and drool?

I am not saying that looks are all what matter. But, I want my ex to at least come back and talk to me once. Just talk, I am not sure if I want to get back with him.

So, I was dating this guy and we were in a very serious relationship. We cared and loved each other alot. But then, his family got to know about me. He is a christian and I am a hindu and his parents who're conservative didn't aprove of me. He stood up for me but things got worse when his dad broke down in front of him and he couldn't take it. So, on his parent's compulsion, he dumped me. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't respond.
Its been 9 months since and its like I've vanished from his life, altogether. I was really upset and depressed and I deactivated my FB Account... Withdrew from whatsapp and even switched my phone off. None of my friends know about my whereabouts and he too doesnt. A few months back I got in contact with a common friend of ours and he told me that my guy went asking about me to him. ( this friend of mine is a family friend )

I want him to come talk to me. I dont want to go talk to him because if he doesn't reply this time, it'll really break me.
So, my question is, what if I change myself completely? Like get a makeover, look hot like other girls around me? Hot enough that his friends talk about me? Will he repent breaking up with me then? Will he want to at least talk to me?
I was never a clingy girl friend and I always gave him his space cuz I expect some privacy and space myself.
What should I do to make him want to get in touch with me?
I want to just make him want to talk to me. Nothing else. I am not trying to physically attract him and win him over. No! Just a chance to talk. Thats all!!

111

Most Helpful Guy

• it's all about the religious indifference. No look would change that. It sounds as though he was accepting, but his parents weren't. maybe you guys could work through that and engage the parents in relenting on their take of it. If you don't try to reach out to him...you'll never know (rejection or not). The feelings were there, it was the insignificant differences that weren't. I'm conservative and Christian, but couldn't see me being THAT opposed to other religions. I couldn't see them hating YOU for that. Maybe reach out to him, and perhaps have a serious conversation with his parents if you two want to have a go at it again

• Thats exactly what I'm trying. I would even convert if that makes them happy, I don't care! But for that, I have to talk to him and the only possible way is making him come to me because I don't want to feel that hurt if he doesn't reply back again...

• your no problem! ;) just stay yourself at least. i'm sure it'll all work out!

• We can only hope...