Do people really not understand the meaning of "EX" ?

Do people really not understand the meaning of "EX" ? We see a bunch of these same questions every single day

"how to get my ex to like me again"
"does my ex still ave feelings for me"
"why won't my ex talk to me"
"if I change would my ex take me back"

Come on people they are your ex for a reason and 99% of the time that has nothing to do with looks. That bridge has been burnt behind you get past it an move on and just try one of the other several billion people on the plant!

Ok done my venting...lol

Does this same repetitive question bug anyone else?

• YES it bugs the hell out of me
  • NO I don't think people should ever let go of there ex's an move on

63

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones about "Why won't my ex talk to me?" are the ones that baffle me the most. I think:

"Umm, well you broke up and he/she is now an ex. I imagine they don't really want to keep having conversations with you. And they're not obligated to talk to you anymore anyway, soooo yeah..."

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE