What a roller coaster and now I'm here..?

I didn't know where to put this, but this seems ok. I'm still hurt and my heart feels empty or something.

Me and this girl dated for 2 years, almost 3. It was bad and lasted 5 months and she contacted me about wanting to fix things.

I agree 2 days later. We start off as friends and things start off good, but soon she start talking less and showing less attention. Pretty much putting up walls.

I talk to hurt and she tells me how she doesn't want to f*** up again. She loves me, but wants to start thing slow.

I tell her I want a relationship, but she want to take things slow as friends. I told her we can date and still take things slow.

She tells me that she doesn't feel we'd last right now. She's going off to college (hour away). She loves me and she's a future with me. Her mom thinks so to.

So I tell her we can talk and meet up.

I even texted her:

I do my thing and you do your thing.You are you, and I am I,
and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful.

Right now I don't know how I feel. She's my best friend and the girl I felt true love from. Advice?

Has anyone felt like this for someone? What happened?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Sad, but you have to let her go