i found out my "boyfriend" was already in a relationship & with both of us?

i was dating & falling in love with a guy when i started suspecting lying & cheating it lead to me contacting the girl & us confronting him...come to find out that was his gf for months before...he attitude immediately switched up he started acting like i was a liar & he never cared about me & saying some of the most horrible things a guy has ever said to me...it hit me like a ton of bricks because up until that point i had no idea & i thought this guy loved me too...so while there off dealing with the infidelity I'm left completely heart broken after giving my all to a guy i thought i was with...i treated this guy like a king...& its been a month of me being in shock...him trying to fix it with his ex with no concern about my feelings at all...

the relationship didn't last very long but this heartbreak has hit me harder than anything i've felt in my life...everything this guy ever told me was a lie...how do i deal with this? will a guy like that ever turn around & feel remorse? i'm never gonna get the fairy tale ending of him begging me back & me being strong & saying no am I?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well first I'm sorry. this sucks and obviously gives a bad name to all guys.

How do you deal with it?
    move forward, one step at a time. it's summer time soon so just really indulge in all the fun things you like to do (hobbies, vacations, etc). surround yourself with friends, family and people you love you. basically just do things to keep your mind off him.

Will he feel remorse?
    Probably at some point he will but who knows when or if he even will

i'm never gonna get the fairy tale ending of him begging me back & me being strong & saying no am I?
    I wouldn't wait on this and frankly it doesn't matter if it never happens. you've learned a very hard lesson. trust your instincts and scope things out if something seems not right. I give you credit for being smart enough to look into stuff that didn't seem right so soon. I've been cheated on but sort of let myself be blinded by love for longer than you.

things will get better, it takes time but after a while you'll just look back on it and laugh and what a jerk this guy was and why you were ever so into him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• infidelity. Lies. Cheating. Hurtfulness. There's no fairytale anything with that. He was a liar. a Cheat. and a two timing person. No bueno chica!

I just hope this doesn't keep you from trusting other individuals that come into your life. Keep your head up. Take this as a learning example, and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to stop taking his bad behavior as a reflection of you, and only as a reflection of him.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. You were just a side ho to him. Move on.

0|1
    0|1
    • don't be an ass to someone who is genuinely hurt...it's just cruel.

• Show All
    • I think she was wronged. I just meant that to that guy, she's just a side fling and that she shouldn't be hoping for a "fairy tale ending of him begging me back & me being strong & saying no "

• No need to get all fluffed up.

What Girls Said 3

• this happened to a friend.
    i have been heartbroken and treated badly before too but seriously much worse things have happened in my life and i don't care anymore.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why the heck would you want him back? What a total jerk and waste of testosterone!! You deserve better and I hope the other girl dumps his sorry @ss.

You deserve a man that when a super hot beautiful woman walks into the door he doesn't even notice her because he's to busy looking at you. That he would be so smitten by you he could never ever break your heart. You are a treasure... remember that and please keep your heart soft so when that man does come into your life you can easily love him back.

Sorry this happened to you and I wish you the best! God Bless!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want a loser like this to beg for you back? No, that's not going to happen. Be thankful you found out what a shitbag he is early in the relationship. Hopefully she's smart and leaves him. Time will heal, you'll meet someone who's actually worth your time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes