i found out my "boyfriend" was already in a relationship & with both of us?

i was dating & falling in love with a guy when i started suspecting lying & cheating it lead to me contacting the girl & us confronting him...come to find out that was his gf for months before...he attitude immediately switched up he started acting like i was a liar & he never cared about me & saying some of the most horrible things a guy has ever said to me...it hit me like a ton of bricks because up until that point i had no idea & i thought this guy loved me too...so while there off dealing with the infidelity I'm left completely heart broken after giving my all to a guy i thought i was with...i treated this guy like a king...& its been a month of me being in shock...him trying to fix it with his ex with no concern about my feelings at all...

the relationship didn't last very long but this heartbreak has hit me harder than anything i've felt in my life...everything this guy ever told me was a lie...how do i deal with this? will a guy like that ever turn around & feel remorse? i'm never gonna get the fairy tale ending of him begging me back & me being strong & saying no am I?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• well first I'm sorry. this sucks and obviously gives a bad name to all guys.

How do you deal with it?
    move forward, one step at a time. it's summer time soon so just really indulge in all the fun things you like to do (hobbies, vacations, etc). surround yourself with friends, family and people you love you. basically just do things to keep your mind off him.

Will he feel remorse?
    Probably at some point he will but who knows when or if he even will

i'm never gonna get the fairy tale ending of him begging me back & me being strong & saying no am I?
    I wouldn't wait on this and frankly it doesn't matter if it never happens. you've learned a very hard lesson. trust your instincts and scope things out if something seems not right. I give you credit for being smart enough to look into stuff that didn't seem right so soon. I've been cheated on but sort of let myself be blinded by love for longer than you.

things will get better, it takes time but after a while you'll just look back on it and laugh and what a jerk this guy was and why you were ever so into him.