Why my ex brother and dad so this?

I saw my ex's brother and step dad at the train station. I was sitting down and they came in. I saw my ex dad and he just stared. I saw my ex's brother he keep going. I look up over left where they were 2 minutes later, my ex's brother is standing staring at me like a statue. SERIOUSLY!!! I just was shocked and looked away...why did they do this? Do you think my ex still talk about me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god I have no clue what's happening in this story. Is this your ex step dad or your ex's dad or what I can't tell? Either way they were probably just unsure what to do and had an awkward panic moment. Water under the bridge. I say forget about it and move on with life chances are none of it really matters.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE