Why my ex brother and dad so this?

I saw my ex's brother and step dad at the train station. I was sitting down and they came in. I saw my ex dad and he just stared. I saw my ex's brother he keep going. I look up over left where they were 2 minutes later, my ex's brother is standing staring at me like a statue. SERIOUSLY!!! I just was shocked and looked away...why did they do this? Do you think my ex still talk about me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god I have no clue what's happening in this story. Is this your ex step dad or your ex's dad or what I can't tell? Either way they were probably just unsure what to do and had an awkward panic moment. Water under the bridge. I say forget about it and move on with life chances are none of it really matters.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• no, probably was a joke my friends do weird thing to my exes. one of my friends used to work at a theater when my ex came in for pop corn or something he said oh you want extra butter and a mount dew right, when she said no he pretend as if he was speaking to himself and said oh johnson tolled you liked mount dew

0|0
    0|0
  • ex's* ex's* ex's* ffs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• they could've just been surprised to see you there. i don't know about that last part.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes