I'm having a difficult time to move on from a relationship that ended two months ago? Help!

After being in a long distance relationship for 8 months, my ex broke things off on March 9th I believe and told me that he could no longer do this anymore and that he loved me. As hurtful as it was I accepted his wishes. We kept arguing nonstop back in Feb over a lot of petty things, but one of the main things we argued about was my mom always trying to run my life *that's another story*. Anyways after the breakup, he kept txting me randomly which kinda confused me a bit cause he dumped me so it had me thinking like why is he tlking to me all of a sudden. However the convos were pretty nice and friendly so then I thought that maybe he's just being nice. When we always talked however, I still had strong feelings for him and wanted to tell him that he was still in my heart *still is* but I pushed the feelings away cause of fear that he might not feel the same way. I talked to my good friend about it and she said that it's best to let him know that he's still in your mind and heart, but like an idiot I refused. So one day she text him *w/o my knowledge* and asked him?'s. Later on that same day, I text him asking if we could pls tlk to him about something important cause there is a lot from my heart that needs to be said. He immediately gets angry and said "so the day your frnd text me asking?'s the day you finally text me 1st to talk?" and then said no. I was insanely confused. After the argument, I left him alone for 2days to cool off. I confronted my friend about her going behind my back asking him?'s about us. She said she didn't mean to cause trouble, but just wanted to help and apologized. About 3days later I asked if we could pls talk. He agreed but the convo didn't go well. After I told him how I felt, he totally rejected me saying I took too long and dont want a relationship right now and wanted to be friends. Like a fool, I still love him but Im having a hard time trying move fwd and forget what happened between us...any advice? Thanks
He also blocked me off his FB and IG. My frnd told while she was asking him questions, she asked if he still loved me and said yes but he felt that I didn't care for him anymore cause I never did check up on him 1st after we broke up?
I was insanely confused when he told her that. So Im guessing the reason he got mad at me is cause he felt that I set him up but i had NOTHING to do w/ her asking him questions about but he just wouldn't listen to a word I was saying </3

01