I don't even know the labels, but my "boyfriend " is ignoring me.

Well 3 weeks ago exactly my boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me after his parents' divorce saying "he doesn't know what commitment is anymore" and "he does"t think he can love anymore". well last night he called at 2 am and we talked until the sun came up and he said he loved me and that he was so sorry and that he didn't mean any of those things and he was just upset. I was wary but I told him I was here for him but didn't want to get back together so quickly. Well the next day we met for lunch and had a great talk and he walked me to my car and asked if he could sit in and "talk more personally". So we get in and I begin talking and he interrupts me by kissing. One thing led to another etc. well afterwards I didn't hear from him until today and he asked if I could come over for a bit of intimate time and I did but It just didn't feel right and I told him not tonight and he was very snappy with me and I left. He texted me but it's all one word stuff and taking 10-30 minutes and an hour to text back. It feels like he used me, but all the while he's saying "i love you" and it's like what the hell.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be using you, but i doubt that is the case. It can be really hard on a person when their parents split up, and he's probably c9ming to terms with what is happening. Let him know that you can be a shoulder to lean on, but at the same time try expressing that you are feeling a bit used. Maybe youvguys need to take a break from the sex, so you can work on your relationship a bit more. That way you won't feel like you're just being used for sex, but he can work through his parents divorce.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE