Having a rough day. How do you get over it?

Quickest way to deal with a bad day.
Ready, set, go!

1623

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• When I have a rough day I slaughter innocent people in video games or I run until my muscles burn and my veins pump battery acid. Then I run some more.

• run n run right?

• Slaughtering people...good
      Running...bad
      Me too tired to speak English.

• Yeah run until I can't feel feelings anymore. Video games are like a drug to me.. I get so engrossed in them that I can forget about reality for a while.

Chicken nuggets.

• 1. Personally, I go to sleep if I don't get to hug my daughter or play or talk with her (which I don't get to lol) - The BEST way of getting over anything rough
    2. Next best is doing whatever soothes you, for me it's going for a long drive to a remote place outside the city preferably on a hill top or beach or forest area even if not combined with a long passion filled bout of sensual sex but better if it's done too :D
    3. Get a GOOD massage - that's an awesome way too

Bad day has many variations, again depends on what the bad day is about :)

• I am right with you on #1 and 2!
      This day is one of the worst! Getting on okay though. :)

• Thanks. I think it will take me some time with this one :) but I will make it out stronger!

• I'm SO sure you will :) good luck on that count & my best wishes always :)

• Don't think when you're pissed, that is kinda pathetic unless someone is dead. Also doesn't lead to good things. Something physical generally helps, I just listen to my music generally and try not to talk to certain friends that act like bitchy brats.

• I try to never think ;) makes everything simpler!

• fml 'drink'* thinking when doing certain things is bad though lol.

• I have an amazing reset function in my brain. The moment i go to sleep i am all good again ^^.

So yeah if i have a terrible day and nothing happens to make it better all i need to do is just sit it out and the next day will be awesome again. Of course there are a couple of things that can cheer me up. The announcement of something i have been waiting for , talking to my best friend or something else fun that happens.

• Grab a gun, put some bullets in it, aim for your head and pull the trigger.

• Get on GAG, answer a couple of silly question, laugh, relax, talk with people, breathe and most importantly don't forget to smile :D

• 0|0
  • As a man of faith and believe in a higher power known as God I pray, it never fails and I'm better after..I listen to my favorite music and if I happen to be around friends I hang with them

• Personally, I go for a run. Exercise has the added benefit of endorphins (a sort of "drug" your own body produces that makes you feel good after you exercise) but really, i just run because I enjoy it. So do whatever your favorite hobby is - listening to music, painting, whatever it may be.

Hanging out with friends and family can also help. If you need to vent, find someone you can talk about your day with. But sometimes its even better just to get your mind off your day entirely - play a game or just goof off with one of your friends.

I hope you feel better soon! Always remember, tomorrow's another day!

Check this out :)
    https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-a-Bad-Day

• A bowl of my favorite tobacco golden ash or a cigar and a cup jack Daniels black a little bit of god and a few hours in the weight room.

• I would be vomiting in 5 minutes flat lol!

• I did that last week! For real :)

• Its a great stress reliever ain't it.

• Yes, music can be a good way.Gregorian chants, native American music maybe...depends what you like.I would also recommend mint tea and hot shower.

• Hit the punching bag. If you dont have one hit the Iron Pile

• alcohol or gym preferably the gym.

• computer games, music, alcohol, talking it out

• Meowing the alphabet :P

Me-A
    Me-B
    Me-C

• Lots, of, wine and sex

• RR movie! Nap! Talk to hot teens!!!

• Put some Metallica on, hit the heavy bag

• Listen to music

• Working out or running or sex

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16

• I listen to a super sad song, get a good cry out it, order Chinese food and then NETFLIX to my heart's content. I suggest a period piece drama to remove yourself from your current life as much as possible lol.

• I don't cry ;(

• Oh man.. You just gave me a hankering for General Tso's chicken.. I'd totally treat us both to Chinese if I knew you IRL.. I can get more beans for that service.

• :o I love General Tso's! :D 20 extra beans for that service, you earned it :P

• First off, I realize that tomorrow is a new day, and it could quite possibly be an awesome day. :)

Then, I pamper myself. I make a super bubbly, scented bubblebath, give myself a pedicure/manicure, listen to some positive music, and just lay back and relax for a bit. Aromatherapy helps, too.

• Very calm and comforting, I like.

• Yes. :D You should definitely try it! I recommend the aromatherapy line from Bath & Body Works. Get the 'stress relief' or 'sleep' kind. :)

• Oh no... I usually write a journal like pouring madness into words lol or if im really really upset crying also help to release this stress too also talking to friends always helps :) do you want some hot chocolate Belle? I wish i can actually make you a cup of hot chocolate :(

• I buy some of my favorite snacks, take my pants off, jump into bed and watch a good movie.

• Go exercise; it takes my mind off problems if I go for a run (if you really want to let of some steam, beat up a kick-boxing bag ;) ), listen to music thats makes you happy or watch some comedy tv-shows or movies.

• Drowning myself in ice cream and watching funny vids works for every time. Either that or I go see my nieces and nephew.

• For me, I go on a shooting spear, or i get on G@G, or I have a good cry

• I run or jog on the treadmill while crying. At least I'm sweating that people will not realize I'm crying.

• Why is that girl sweating from her eyes?

• LOL. Okay, honestly that's funny for real but I always do that. I wonder if anyone ever noticed that. :D

• I doubt it. People are pretty tuned out to bodily fluids at the gym. Lol

• Movie and have Chinese food or pizza. Or watch some humerus YouTube video

• Have quiet time to yourself and reflect. Cry maybe?
    Close the chapter and move on.

• i just want to be left alone
    and watch some fav videos

• Work out or watch a lot of movies lol

• Sleeping and ice cream

• Watch funny YouTube videos

• Take your aggression/frustration out on a punching bag - that's what I've been doing lately.

Listen to great music, or if you're angry, angry music is cathartic for me.

Take a long bath, or a long drive.

Have a drink... or a few, with friends that make you laugh or smile.

Have sex or masturbate - works out the frustration much like the punching bag.

Just do EXACTLY what you want to do, whatever makes you happiest.

• Long drives are excellent!

• I agree.
      Around here, there are a lot of isolated roads to venture on... good music, the feeling of escape - yeah, I love to drive.

• Pajamas, face washed, hair pulled back, curl up on the couch with laptop ipad or smartphone and browse the net, shop or window shop, play a game, put on the tv... Anything mundane to help relax