Does anyone feel extremely guilty when it comes to breaking up with someone?

Like I am kinda a softy. If i have a bf i really care about his feelings. So when i know it woon't last i do try to break up, but then they get all sad and i give them another chance. Right now i am with this guy, he's goodlooking, but we are just not compatible and he irritates at times, and he is just not the one. But everytime i try to break up he begs for me to bare with him and give him a chance.

Anyone has this kinda problem when breaking up?

Like you rather the person break up with you or you try to be the worst partner or annoy them but they stay with you anyways?
O-M-G. i finally did it. Tonight, before i broke up with him, he was being his asshole argue for unnecessary shit, overly sensitive while being insensitive behaviour. I finally emailed him the letter. I know breaking up with someone via email is bad
But damn it this is like the 4th time i tried, and the times before i did it to his face. I needed to do it through email/letter cause i wanted to say everything i needed to say without letting the guilt or me/him crying getting in the way

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless she did something stupid enough like cheating, or taking me for granted I would feel sorry for her. If he didn't do anything stupid to you and you just feel like he's not the right one for you and that's why you want to break up with him, you should feel that way.

• gosh he just makes it seem like his world would crash down if i left. He is really good looking i am sure he could get a new gf, but he doesn't wanna do that. We are not compatible. We just offend each other unintentionally. He just can't give me what i need in a relationship.

• e* lol

• lol it's ok :). Thanks I need the luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's more cruel to lie and let things drag than break up. In fact, not breaking up without them just because they beg doesn't make u a nice person.

Stop cowarding out of the truth. Break up. Move on. You're doing him a favour being honest instead of sugar coating lies.

• you are so right. I am gonna do it next month.