Time to let GaG decide : Do I report her and get her deported.?

Some of you know the story of the Zambian girl that I married who took my money and disappeared as soon as she got the marriage visa. Well the divorce arrived today and despite it all I am a bit emotional. So you people decide. Do I get her deported yes or no?
  • Yes get her ass out of the UK
  • No live and let live, nothing to gain

85

Most Helpful Girl

• That's actually marriage fraud, on her part. Obviously you know she only married you to get a visa and get access to your bank account. Did you know her for very long before this happened? Was she your girlfriend? I'm guessing you had no idea of her intentions - she is a scam artist basically, and they always make you think their intentions are good. Report her and provide as much evidence as you can.

There is A LOT of red tape to cut through when you are marrying somebody from another country. Trust me, I know.

• No idea dated over 2 years spent a lot of time in Zambia getting to know her. To talk to you would think she didn't even understand the visa process. Yes it was a fight to get her here.. a long one. Once married things changed in days.

• It will. The government's already made sure he's not just here to marry me and get citizenship (like what mail order brides do, haha). I've known him for several years too which helps. He already has a job and pays taxes here and all that, so nothing fishy.

Thanks for mh.

• Good.. would hate to see anyone else go through this